032

[ y/n's pov ]

i wake up on my own, for the first since i started living with these people. i stare at the ceiling, for a good 3 minutes before i decide im actually going to wake up and get out of my bed.

i stumble out of the bed, before stretching. i change into some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. i groggily push my door open, and walk down the stairs. and of course, i hold onto the rain for support.

i make it into the kitchen, and immediately start digging through the fridge. what surprises me is the amount of soda and sticky notes in the fridge is insane. half of the sticky notes are just names, attached to drinks and food, and the other half are threats if you eat someone else's food.

i try and spot out something that doesn't have a sticky not on it, and all i can find is vanilla and chocolate pudding. so of course, i picked the chocolate pudding (chocolate supremacy), and shut the fridge doors.

i grab myself a spoon, and open the pudding. i spend a couple minutes stirring the pudding around, unsure if i should eat it. then i check the expiration date, to make sure im not going to die if i eat it. then, i scoop up a small spoonful, and force it into my mouth.

at first, i thought it was gonna taste good, and i was just doubting the pudding. but it tasted horrid, the second the pudding hit my taste buds, i almost threw up.

i sat there in shock, not even wanting to move my mouth. how could chocolate pudding taste so horrible?

i spit the pudding out in the sink, rinsing it down the drain, and i threw the pudding in the garbage. "disappointing," i mumble, and i stuff the spoon in the dishwasher.

"what's disappointing?" soobin asks from behind me, and i jump.

"where did you come from?" i ask, my eyes bulging.

"my room..?" he makes it sound like a question, "what's disappointing?" he repeats.

"that pudding tastes horrid." i put a emphasis on the 'horrid' while pointing at the fridge.

"the chocolate pudding?" soobin asks, arching his brow curiously.

"yeah," i mumble, disappointment hinted in my tone.

"that's my pudding." soobin stares at me, his eyes slightly narrowing.

i widened my eyes, yet again. "b-but their was n-no sticky note." i attempt to justify myself.

"how dare you insult my pudding."

the tone of his voice absolutely terrifies me. "i'll buy you some more pudding..?" i suggest, trying not to die today.

"i literally wrote my name in sharpie on the lid, how could you not see that?"

"why didn't you use a sticky note?" i ask, since everything else had a sticky not on it, i assumed anything without one was nobody's.

"because we ran out." soobin says in a matter-of-fact tone, and realization washes over me.

i let out a 'ooh' sound, before returning my focus to soobin, "listen, ill buy you a 12 pack chocolate pudding, if you let me live."

"how does that benefit me?" soobin asks.

"that is the dumbest question i've heard all year. like i said, you get 12 packs of chocolate pudding. but if you kill me, how am i supposed to buy them?" i ask rhetorical question.

soobin apparently ignores my insult, "it's fine you don't have to, i don't like chocolate pudding anyways." he shrugs.

"are you serious? i thought i was going to die over this stupid chocolate pudding, but you don't even like it? why do you have it?" i bombard soobin with questions.

"i only get them for yeonjun." he ignores my other questions, and just answers one.

"then why do you write your name on the pudding?" i ask again.

"see that's the fun of it, did you see the threats on some of the sticky notes?" soobin asks me in return.

"uhm, yes."

"see me and yeonjun- ah forget it." soobin disregards the whole conversation.

"does yeonjun actually like chocolate pudding?" i question after an awkward silence.

"yeah he eats it like there's no tomorrow." soobin whispers

"I HEARD THAT!!" yeonjun screams from upstairs.

(a/n: WOLFGANG WOOF WOOF WOLFGANG WOOF WOOF WOLFGANG WOOF WOOF BRRRRRAH WE GO WILD.)