033

[ y/n's pov ]

i watch yeonjun and soobin argue about chocolate pudding, while sitting in the couch. they've been arguing for at least a hour.

"you told me you liked chocolate pudding!" yeonjun screams, upset.

"no i didnt!" soobin argues back.

"can you shut up?" a voice groans, stumbling into the kitchen.

yeonjun and soobin both turn to see who it is, and i do too. it's taehyun.

he's wearing sweats, which is a first for me. but obviously, since i haven't been here for long i haven't seen him that much.

"your gonna wake the whole house up with your pointless fussing." taehyuns hoarse voice speaks.

"pointless? SOOBINS BEEN BUYING CHOCOLATE PUDDING WHEN HE DOESNT EVEN LIKE IT. AND HE WAITS FOR ME TO EAT IT SO HE CAN FUCK ME." yeonjun screams, louder than before. soobins face immediately flushed red. and an awkward silence fills the room.

"yeonjun i think we need to have a talk," soobin grabs yeonjun by the collar, dragging him out the kitchen and up the stairs. taehyun and i stare at each other, shock on both our faces.

"i knew they liked each other but i didn't know that they.." taehyun trails off, his eyes still wide.

"im pretty sure everyone knows they like eachother," i remark, and he nods in agreement. taehyun messes around in the kitchen, and then searches through the fridge for something to eat.

i saw a couple of sticky notes for him, but not as many as yeonjun and huening had. huening and yeonjun practically owned everything in the fridge. besides soobin and beomgyu having something every here at there. but i can only recall seeing three sticky notes for taehyun.

taehyun is obviously struggling to find whatever he's looking for, because he squints his eyes, and leans a little into the fridge. he start moving things around in the fridge, and finally pulls out a little container.

did he really go on a scavenger hunt for that jerry sized jar? i mentally ask.

"do you need to re-wrap your foot?" taehyun asks out of the blue, while closing the fridge doors.

i look down at my bandage, which looks pretty decent considering i've worn it for three days straight.

"nah, i think im fine," i readjust myself on the couch, so that im laying down now.

"how long have you had it on?" he questions again, popping his container in the microwave and starting it for however long.

"just three days," i shrug, stuffing my face into the couch cushions after i speak.

i can feel taehyun glaring at me in disapprovement, but i keep my head in the couch cushions.

"you know you're supposed to rebandage at least once a day," he mumbles from the kitchen.

"yeah, whatever," i say, but the couch muffles it out. it grows silent for a second, but then my brains focuses on the humming of the microwave until it beeps. it doesn't beep for long, because taehyun stops it, taking out whatever he put in there.

i lift my head just to get a wiff of the scent, trying to figure out what taehyuns making. but instead, i see huening walk into the kitchen. he's rubbing his eyes, and once he lets his hands fall to his side i see the dark circles under his eyes.

"what happened to you?" i ask, startling huening slightly.

"soobin and yeonjun are at it again." his hoarse voice responds, and he then again rubs his eyes. huening walks over to me, and literally plops down on my legs.

i let out a groan, and glare at huening. "get off of my legs, you shrek turd."

"then maybe you should move your legs, crumpled up aluminum foil."

"i would love to if you got off of them, electricity tower pole."

"you should've moved them earlier because now i don't wanna move, broken mcdonald's ice cream machine." huening smiles sarcastically, and i let out a groan of defeat.

"i kinda wanna stretch my legs out," huening says, as if he's thinking out loud.

"don't you do it huening." i threaten.

"maybe if i just.." huening lifts his legs off the floor, and places one on each side of my head. meaning his feet are in my face.

my eyes widen, as i look at the bottom of huenings feet. why are they so.. dirty. huening starts wiggling his toes tauntingly, and i let out a shriek.

"get your carpet clenchers, terrain ticklers concrete crackers, oompa loopma stoompas, floor crawlers, lemon pepper steppers, grass grippers, slime snakes, mango monkeys, ten pound dog hounds, sand slappers, dandruff dogs, calculus claws, plantae paws out of my face." i blurt out.

huening stares at me, his jaw practically to the core of the earth, and shocked scribbled all over his face. "sand slappers?" he speaks.

"oompa loopma stoompas?" taehyun peeps, and he has the same facial expression as huening.

"10 pound dog hounds?"

"dandruff dogs?"

"mango monkeys?"

"plantae paws? did you really just pull science on huenings feet?" taehyun questions.

"if you guys are just going to keep asking what i said, the answer is yes." i say, making absolutely no sense, but that's my point.

"where did that even come from?" taehyuns asks, suddenly invested into me and huenings conversation.

"i got in a fight with some girl at the club and she started insulting me so i insulted her feet and she cried. i don't know why but i remember every insult i used on her feet." i explain, earning weird stares from taehyun and huening.

"were her feet that bad?" huening asks.

"they were worse." i say, making a face.

"oooew," taehyun makes a face along with me, "i don't wanna imagine it, stop putting images in my head." he waves his hands in front of his face.

i don't know why, but my stomach feels like it my fly out my body any second and join the birds in the sky.

i genuinely think im ill.

(a/n: wolfgang rah)