021

[ y/n's pov ]

--

"dang y/n, slow down your fries aren't gonna fly away," beomgyu comments, as i shove mcdonalds fries down my throat.

"if you keep talking to me while im eating, im going to throw you out this car and make you fly away." i glare at beomgyu, and he looks away. 

"yall wanna do karaoke later?" yeonjun randomly suggests. 

"yeonjun our house blew up." taehyun deadpans.

"duh, aren't we going to the other one in the forest?" yeonjun questions.

"yes, we are," taehyun confirms.

"then let's do karaoke there." 

"but our karaoke machine blew up with the house." taehyun mentions.

"then get a new one," yeonjun shrugs, "i call being on soobins team." 

"yeonjun if you say my name again im gonna crash us." soobin threatens, and yeonjun shuts his trap. 

"i kinda wanna do karaoke now-" i speak up.

"see! it's not just me!" yeonjun shouts. 

"yeonjun arent you supposed to be sick?" beomgyus interrupts.

"nothing is going to come between me and karaoke." yeonjun smirks.

 "ew don't make that face," beomgyu gasps.

"why?" 

"you look like the cat from alice in wonderland." 

"i should pimp slap yo-" 

"let's not fight," huening interrupts them. 

"so karaoke teams?" yeonjun asks, absolutely refusing to let the topic go.

"oldest vs youngest?" taehyun suggests.

"we did that last time, how about youngest vs oldest?" beomgyu suggests.

"soobin pull over real quick, i need to beat some common sense into this one," yeonjun refers to beomgyu. 

"okay, uhm, anyways, y/n your on me and taehyuns team," huening manages to say through the chaos. 

"soobin. i said pull over." yeonjun states.

"yeonjun. i will crash this car if you don't shut up." soobin remarks. 

"you wouldn't." 

as soon as the words leave yeonjuns mouth, the car jerks to the side, causing yeonjun and beomgyu to scream. but as fast the car jerks to the side, it jerks back onto the road, as if nothing happened.

"i wouldn't, would i?" soobin smirks. 

not surprisingly, taehyun doesn't have much of a reaction, but i get slightly startled myself. yeonjuns face filled with fear, doesn't say anything back, and me and huening snicker to eachother. beomgyu and yeonjun are currently holding onto to eachother for their life, and huening starts laughing a little to loudly. 

"what's so funny, huening?" yeonjuns says, fake crying. 

"is that yeonjun i hear?" soobin says, threatening to crash the car. 

"naur that was beomgyu," yeonjun says, pitching his voice in an attempt to disguise his voice as beomgyus. which fails because beomgyu bursts out in laughter. soobin rolls his eyes, and yeonjuns sighs in relief, before pushing beomgyu off him.

"i don't even sound like that," beomgyu manages to say through laughter. 

"you sound exactly like this," yeonjuns says, his voice still pitched.

"yeonjun your giving me an earache," soobin complains.

"yeah i don't wanna do deaf," i rebel back.

"i don't know what your talking about," yeonjun shrugs, whilst his voice is still pitched.

- time skip - 

"yeonjun you owe me big time," taehyun says, carrying the karaoke machine into the mansion surrounded by a forest.

"stop being to complicated and just take it off my paycheck." yeonjun rolls his eyes, immediately being met with a death glare. taehyuns death glare.

"i will not hesitate to drop this karaoke machine and slowly shove the broken pieces down your throat."

"kinky much?" yeonjun rasied a brow. 

"I KNOW GOOD AND WELL-" i start screaming from behind yeonjun.

"HEY! WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT." yeonjun hisses back. 

taehyun looks utterly confused, but continues walking into the house anyways. yeonjun and i partake in a silent conversation, while he helps me carry some bags full of clothes. 

"wait why didn't y'all get anything from the store?" i ask, placing the shopping bags on a marble counter. yeonjun follows me, placing the other shopping bags in the counter. 

"i literally got a karaoke machine." yeonjun narrows his eyes. 

"clothes wise, smarty pants." i correct. 

"we already got clothes here, duh. we didn't have any for you, and since your still in that dress we decided to be nice and get you some. that dress looks hella uncomfortable though," yeonjun points out. 

"sometimes, judging a book by its cover is useful." i comment, "where's the guest room? i need to change out of this horrid dress. don't get me wrong though, it's pretty and all, but it's so uncomfortable." 

"if you go upstairs their should be a door that says 'guest' in messy handwriting, the first door on the left of it is the guest room." yeonjun instructs.

"thank you," i say, while rushing off upstairs, my foot slightly hurts so i try not to put too much pressure on it while power-walking. i speed up the stairs, groaning as i accidentally step on my right foot a little to hard. i finally make it into the hallway upstairs, and glance at the doors. how much bigger can this house possibly get? i ask my self, wandering down the hall, looking for messy handwriting.

which wasn't much of a task because it was also the only door with handwriting on it. i almost couldn't tell what it even said. did he say to the right of the door? or the left? i think to myself. imma go with right. 

i swing open the door, my shopping bags slightly touching the door as i turn the handle. i glance inside the room to see a huge painting that reads 'get out of my room' i stare at it for a couple milliseconds before turning myself around, and heading out the room. 

so im assuming he said left. i walk towards the other room, also swinging that door open. since i see no signs that tell me to get out, so i assume it's the guest room. i usher myself in, dropping all the shopping bags in the floor, and closing the door behind me. i make sure to lock the door before i get changed. 

i immediately strip, and change into the sweatpants and shirt i convinced taehyun to get me. he told me it's coming off my paycheck but i could care less. as long as i have something to sleep with, and something to sleep in, im okay. 

after changing into some comfortable clothes, i wander around the minimalist room. and i specifically eye the bed, before plopping onto the bed. 

im only going to close my eyes, that's it, im not going to sleep.

--

(a/n: feel my rhythm)