Chapter Nineteen

It has certainly been a long week for team arrow and the newly founded team flash. The only thing that was missing was Rebecca's and the others knowledge of Barry's super speed. The young woman was deep in thought. Why would Merlyn want to attack me like that? He couldn't want or need me dead that bad...... God knows what runs through his head. Wait.... Does Oliver remember or feel guilt about what he did? "Becca?" Barry's voice pierced through her babble of thoughts, her head jerked up and she saw that he was smiling at her. "Yeah Bar?" She replied, still sounding somewhat distant. He took her hand and made her stand up. Becca groaned "What is it? Why do I have to get up?" She complained, her lips tight. He smiled as wide as ever, "I need to go outside and show this. It's IMPOSSIBLE!" Her brother exclaimed and lead her outside to the large, barren parking lot of Star Labs. He stood her near the front and without warning picked her up and ran to the other side of the lot, before she could finish screaming in shock and fear. "Oh. My. God. Barry." The female vigilante gasped. "You-your fast." She stuttered, at a lost for words. Anger started to bubble up in her. "When did this happen?" She asked sharply, part of her didn't want to know. "Apparently the lightning." He replied, rubbing his neck. "Let me rephrase that." Becca snapped "How long have you known about it and not tell me?" Barry took a few steps back, he always got nervous when Rebecca got like this, despite him being the older one. "A few weeks." He admitted, flinching slightly expecting to get punched or slapped. But the woman didn't move a muscle. "Did you tell Joe? Iris?" She asked "No I haven't." This angered her further. Starting to storm off, Barry grabbed her arm. "What!" She growled. "What really happened? I know that story was a lie. The one who told us, I mean." He said and in response she shook her head, "No. It doesn't matter." She pulled out of his grip and walked into the lab, angry.