Chapter Three

*I'm gonna skip to seventh grade Rebecca*

Rebecca, by now, was settled in with the West's. She woke up to go to school. Becci pulls on her blue jeans and a large MIT sweatshirt. She, like her brother was a huge geek and ridiculously smart. The teen brushed her teeth and combed her hair before walking downstairs from her room.

She eats breakfast fast as she didn't wanna be late for school. Rebecca grabs her polka dotted backpack and walks out the door while calling "Bye Joe!" She then closes the wood door and walks to the bus stop that was a couple blocks from her house.

Barry was in high school now, a freshman, so he left for school a bit earlier then she did. The large yellow bus jerked to a stop and the double doors open to let her and the others get on. The smell of gas very prominent.

She walks cowardly onto the bus, trying to find a seat. Rebecca wasn't the most popular girl, well she was hated. Misunderstood. Bullied. Kids pushed her and laughed at her as she walked down the aisle. She finds a seat in the very back of the bus. She sits down and looks down at her black converse. The bus ride felt like an eternity. It was like it was never ending. The bus finally pulled into the school. Thank god. She gets off the bus, but not without attracting attention.

"Your dad gonna kill us too?" An eight grader mocked her, pushing her into a nearby locker. This was her life, she tried not to let them get to her. But somehow they always did. She runs to the nearest bathroom and locks herself into a stall. The girl cried, her eyes now puffy and red. She had to get herself together, she wasn't gonna be late for first period. Rebecca unlocked the stall and rinsed her face with water.

She finally walks out of the bathroom, only to he harassed again. She was cornered by a few girls, she walked into the back of a trophy case. The girls, although they didn't look like it, we're very strong and were beating her up.
"Fatty." The punched her, until her nose bled.
"Sicko." She stumbled to the ground, where one kicked her.

Everyone thought that guys only beat each other up, but that isn't the case. A teacher spotted them. "Ladies!" She shouted scurrying down the hall towards them. Tears ran down Rebecca's face. The teacher dragged the girls to the office. Rebecca called Joe and he came and picked her up early from school.

In the car he asked her what happened and she explained the incident to him. He nods. "Honey, don't let them get to you. Your a beautiful, smart, young lady." He says.

She nods, not really believing him. "Thanks Joe." After a about ten minutes, they were at home and Joe was offering her some ice cream.