Chapter Sixteen

{A few months later}
"Aaaaaaahhhhhh" Barry awoke from his coma with a jerk. As soon as he did, he was bombarded by two young scientist. Barry flailed his arms as if to swat then away, his arms felt heavy. "Sorry." The woman with light brown hair said quietly. "I'm Caitlin Snow." She introduced herself." Then pointed to a man in a Star War's shirt with long black hair "and that's Cisco. Your in Star Labs." The man named Cisco grinned from ear to ear. "We need to run some tests." He said and walked over to grab some equipment. "I hope you don't Mind." Dr. Snow added and than they began to do their tests.
{two hours later}
Rebecca was sitting back on the same couch where she had learned she got into college, the couch where she had heard the news about Oliver. It Held so many memories. The door to the ever so familiar house creeped open with a creak of the wood. She jumped off the couch and hurtled to see who it was. To her surprise, it was her brother. "Barry. Freakin. Allen." Rebecca said calmly and without word tackled him a tight heavy hug. "I missed you so much Bar!" She whispered in his ear and he grinned back. "Hey Becca. Did I mention how much you mean to me?" Barry said nerdy way. Rebecca pulled away from Barry. "When did you wake up?" She asked apprehensively. "Um. Like an hour ago?" Barry rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh." She replied with a nod. "They had to run tests and all." He explained. Becca nodded again, "I understand." She said. "I'm just glad that you are home again. Better." The young woman added. He smiled and went up to his room, now she had to go back to Starling. To her job with Merlyn, unless she got fired, which really would sucked. "Barry! I have to go back home." She called and he ran down stairs {normally}, "Wait! You should stay for dinner, leave tomorrow?" He pleaded and she sighed "Fine. Alright. Dinner." Becca grinned.
{Later that night} Iris and Rebecca were tasked with cooking dinner tonight, and man was it interesting. Iris chuckled and threw flour at Becca and naturally, she threw some back. It turned into a flour fight. The original meal was to make chicken pot pie, but things went wrong so they had to order pizza. The West's and the Allen's gathered around the table and ate the pizza. "Sorry about dinner guys." Iris said and then her and Rebecca broke out laughing. They all sat around and joked and talked, it was the first real 'family' meal in a while. She went up to her old room afterwards and drifted off to sleep in her old twin bed.
{The next morning}
She woke up early the next day and got dressed. Joe, Iris, and Barry all got into the car to drive her to the train station. They bade goodbyes and Rebecca got onto the train and with a hoot of the horn, the train was gone and she was on her way to Starling.