Chapter Fourteen

"I-I can't do that." The young woman stuttered back. "I'm not just gonna kill him, that's insane!" She argues. "Do you want to save your brother?" He asks, his voice dripped with poison walking closer to Barry. "Stay away from him!" Rebecca growls. "I'll be back." She adds in an after thought, "I swear to god if you hurt him anymore I will personally make sure you find yourself in prison or dead." She threatens, then walks out of the room. Rebecca heads straight to the foundry, after sending a text to Oliver saying she was coming. The door was unlocked when she arrived, she ran down the stairs taking them two at a time. "You have to help me!" Tears were in the young woman's eyes. Oliver rubbed her arm slightly, "Hey. It's okay. Just take a deep breath." He tried to comfort her. "I can't calm down when he has my brother and the only way I can save him is by killing you!" She exclaims. "Well I'm not going to of course, first of all I like you and second of all I could never pull it off." Rebecca adds.
"I promise we will get Barry out of there." He said calmly. Rebecca took labored breathes, trying not to cry out. "I'm sure doing a crap job of protecting my brother." She snaps to no one in particular, Rebecca puts her head into her hands. "This is all my fault." She says exasperated. "You can't say that." Oliver replies sternly and places a hand on her chin and pushed her chin up so she had no choice but do look at him. "Hey, listen to me. This isn't all your fault and Barry will be okay. You have to trust me on this." His voice was like 90 percent softer now, he planted a kids on her forehead while rubbing her back. "Now, The Arrow and yourself are gonna go pay Merlyn a visit." He demands and gets dressed into his arrow suit. She follows him out to his motorcycle, "oh dear." The young woman mumbles. "It's safe." He reassures and she sighs, "fine." And gets on the back behind Oliver. After putting on helmets, the two sped through the city straight to Merlyn Global and when they arrived they 'broke' into Malcolm's office. "Did you touch him?" She growled menacingly, "your pathetic bother is fine and I told you I wanted this arrow character dead." He snapped annoyed, "Well I wasn't gonna kill a good man!" Rebecca retorted.
"Malcolm Merlyn!" Oliver said, "you have failed this city!" While he said so, Rebecca untied Barry and ushered him out of the room. When The Arrow let go of his string and let the arrow go, Malcolm caught it. Rebecca couldn't help but gasp, "oh my god." She mumbled. Oliver was in shock to, in the spur of the moment Merlyn grabbed the woman and held her close to him, a knife at her throat. "I will slice her throat if you make one more move." He threatened, "let the girl go." Oliver said calmly. "Well they all can't live now can they?" She digs his knife deeper, drawing blood. "I'm sorry about this Rebecca." He said scornfully and started to try and slice her neck, but not before Oliver shot Merlyn's hand. The black haired woman crumbled to her knees, her hand feeling at her throat. As the woman removes her hand, the hand was covered in crimson sticky red liquid. Before Merlyn could recover they were all ready darting out of the building. All three of them, Barry, Rebecca, and Oliver. They rush to the foundry and treat Rebecca and Barry while Oliver changes and stitches up a wound from Merlyn. "Oliver Queen." He introduces himself to the tall stalky brown haired guy. "Barry Allen." He struck a quizzical look towards his sister that demands answers.