Chapter One

The Secret Origin of Rebecca Allen

{13 years earlier. The night of Nora Allen's murder}

Rebecca Allen was 9 years old and Barry was only 11 years old at the time of their mothers murder. The young girl was nearly asleep in her room when she was awoken by a soft thud. Strange things were happening in her room, objects were levitating. She scrambles up and grabs her purple and pink covers looking around terrified. She decided to leave her room and investigate. She runs to Barry's room which was across the way from her own, "Barry?" She calls out, peeking her head into his slightly larger room only to find the covers of the bed messy and her older brother no where in sight.

The young female scurries down the stairs and whirls around the corner to see Barry and her dad standing in the hall. Her mother was in the living room, something was around her. A man in yellow, running really fast around her. Rebecca's mother, Nora Allen, was on the ground of the living room screaming. Her face was stained with tears and she was on her knees trembling. It was then Rebecca started crying, and she never cried. Ever. But this sent her over the edge, her mother crying and screaming and there was nothing she could do about it. Nothing at all.

Then out of nowhere, she and Barry were yards away from their house. She glances over to her older brother and starts sprinting towards the house, Barry following behind her. By the time they got back to the house police we're surrounding it. Then out walked her father; his hands in metal cuffs behind his back, being escorted to the back of a squad car. She tries to push past the police officers that were stopping her from seeing her father. The girl let out a fit of screams and tears. Barry was doing his best from not doing the same. "He didn't do it!" The little girl shouted, while tears were running down her round face. A police officer ushered herself and Barry into the back of a police car and drove them to the police station where they were both questioned on the murder of Nora Allen.

After questioning, they sat outside of a detective named Joe West's office. The brown haired girl heard every word they said. The arguments over who was gonna gain custody, how the evidence was all pointing towards her dad, and that it was not fitting up with Barry and herself's claims about a impossibly fast man in yellow, The two were taken to Detective West's house. Barry and Rebecca both knew his daughter, Iris West. She was a cute girl and Barry had a big crush on her. They were both informed that this housing situation was only going to be temporary, but something about the situation hinted it wouldn't be temporary.