Chapter Seven

*this chapter and the next are (until I state) are pre-arrow and pre-island*

Rebecca, only wearing her pajamas at the moment blushed immensely. She didn't fit in, in a place like this. Laurel raised an eyebrow at Oliver's and herself's exchange but didn't say anything. Oliver turns back to Laurel, "Come on. I'll go pour all of us some drinks." He says walking off.

Rebecca turns to Laurel and squeals. "Oh my god. He's so....." She tried to find the words to describe Oliver. He was more then just a rich spoiled brat.

Snap out of it Rebecca, he's with Laurel. It's all just a spell, get over it. She repeats in her head but it's no use. She wanted to kiss him.

Laurel chuckles and walks to the couch and Rebecca follows sitting down next to her on the brown furry couch.

Oliver comes back with three glasses, filled with bourbon.

Rebecca didn't drink often, but she made exceptions sometimes and this was one of them. She takes the glass. "Thank you." And with a go from Laurel, they both down them. It burned her throat, but she wanted more. Drown whatever was going on and just drink more. This was going to get bad quickly she thought.

They spend most of the night drinking and talking like old pals despite the fact Rebecca just met him a few hours ago. Laurel passed out on the couch and now it was just Rebecca and Oliver.

Rebecca wasn't in his league and she knew that. She was a geek, goody two shoes. Oliver was a playboy, dropped out of four schools.
Yet nothing could stop her for falling into the essence of Oliver Queen. His piercing blue eyes, his large lips, his messy brunette hair.

Then quicker then the speed of light they were kissing. Then Laurel woke up and spotted them getting angry. "What the hell Ollie?! Becca?!" Rebecca quickly pulls away from Oliver.

"Lance. I can explain, I promise." She says rushed.

Laurel shakes her head. "No it's pointless. Why don't you two lovebird enjoy yourself?" She says storming upstairs toward the guest room.
Oh my god. She couldn't believe that she kissed Laurel's boyfriend, Rebecca felt terrible.

She fled the house, out into the dark. His property was huge! She kept running and running until she couldn't anymore. She collapsed onto the the green grass with a groan. Becca was way out of shape, like terribly. She was surprised she had made it that far.

Rebecca walked to the nearest street and called for a cab.  She gets into the cab and told him to take her to the nearest hotel. But instead he kept going, not listening to her.

What the hell was going on here? She was being abducted. "Hey!" Rebecca shouts. "Let me out!" She pulls on the doors. "Please!" But the man kept on going until they got to an old warehouse.

The gruff man pulls the brown haired girl, with glasses roughly out of the yellow cab. She struggles against his grip, "come on! Let me go!" She yells.

The man gags her with a cloth. The man was a medium build, brown hair, hazel eyes. She tried to memorize everything she could about him. He grabs her and ties her to a chair. "Stay here." He says gruffly.

"Not like I have a choice." She says sourly.
The man walks off, Rebecca catches the conversation, well sorta.

The man comes back. "You came from Queen's. What do you know about him?" He questions me.

"I'm not telling you anything." Rebecca growls. The man slaps her hard.

"Stop lying." He hisses.

"You can't make me."

"Are you sure about that?" He says pulling out a Tazer.

Rebecca gulps, "go ahead." And he does.
She jerks her head back in pain.

"How about now?"