Chapter 19: Mad King

Idk, just a heads up of semi crusome scenes, so read at your own idk.. enjoy, I hope

( Bottom of Ritara's Prison Tower)

"... I-I.. why... how.." Rias fumbled with her words, as she began to back away slowly from the still kneeling Ritara. His eyes looked soft to her, but because of her current actions they seemed to grow sad. Ritara stood up, clenching the ring in his hand, before looking away from Rias towards the others. He felt their fear all of their, as he could sense their eyes on him only. He could almost smell their fear, or rather he could as he could smell someone's piss. He turned his eyes towards its source, feeling disgusted and ashamed to see it was his own mother. He frowned at her, something she, nor the others really reacted to as they were mostly frozen in fear by his presence.

The only one who could move, but was still slightly limited, was Rias. And she was trying to use this limited movement to slowly step away from the room they were in, as she had spotted what looked like a door. Yes she was being selfish, but for her right now her own survival was the most important. She had been set free of her own chains, without her noticing, which greatly helped in her being able to sneak away without making much noise." Sona, have you ever questioned the difference between Dragons and Evil Dragons? Is one truly good, pure or just? Or is one more honest, while the other hides?" Ritara asked, as he walked slowly closer towards Sona.

She stood there in fear, not wanting to answer the question, yet also knowing she wouldn't be able to do anything else, besides doing what Ritara wants as it's the only thing keeping her from death currently. And it would also let Rias have a better chance to escape, so she began to think over his question, gaining slight interest in it." It's okay if you don't answer right now, I can always find out later. I just wanted to have maybe one last interesting conversation between the two of us, since I will be killing all of you, nothing personal since well.. I was never your friend." Ritara said so neutrality, before sliding his left hand across Sona's cheek, unintentionally wiping away her fresh tears.

" Oh right, sorry. I forget you all have these rather meaningless fears of death, and I have just told you all you would die. But don't worry, it will be in the least painful way... for some of you at least, ain't that right Kiba?" As he finished talking, the sound of fast moving and heavy chains could be heard from up above, as the silhouette of a young and badly hurt man was hanging from tight metal chains. They all looked up in shock, though luckily for Rias she had already reached the door and had gone up a long flight of stairs. But to all the others' horror, they could all see a somewhat breathing Kiba hanging in the air by chains only, with many cuts, bruises, black marks and something that looked like a venom or poison that had entered his blood vines.

Tsubaka fell onto her knees, as her tears flooded out in streams at the sight of crush having been beaten and wounded this much. The others felt the same as her, maybe not in the same way, but even so. Since when people are in situations like this, everyone feels a kind of bond to everyone there, as they all have to survive and escape this hell. But there was one person, besides Ritara, that didn't react like the others. It was Sona, as the sight was gruesome and brutal, yes, but it also foreshadowed their own future fate, as well as her other servants."..Momo.. Meguri.. Yura.. Nimura... I failed you all.. RITARA YOU SICK BASTARD!" A sudden wave of anger went through Sona, as the thought of her servants being killed or just simple tormented and tortured like this was too much for her.

Ritara just turned to her, smirking a bit and his eyes began to piece her angry face. He enjoyed the look of anger, rage and fear she had, and almost lusted or wanted to see more of it. He raised his right arm over his head, before slowly clenching his hand into a ball, then he opened his hand again, but more like he dropped something. He did drop something, as only a second later the chains on Kiba opened and he fell. They all looked at his falling body, as it quickly neared the ground, before it slammed into it. The sound of a few bones breaking and cracking could be heard, as well Kiba's weak screams of pain. Ritara just looked at Sona as he enjoyed her expressions of anger and sadness." I will.. I will get you for this, you sick bastard.." She spoke, though quite weakly, as if her anger and sadness were both trying to take center stage in her at the moment.