Chapter 1: The two other pieces

" Rias onee-sama, why are we at the ORC building, at night and not in the morning?" Asked Asia, unaware of what they were doing here. It seemed everyone else, besides Xenovia, knew what they were doing here. Rias didn't turn towards her, but kept going through the hall way towards a certain area, an area which Asia regoniced as that weird area with the sealed off door. Before they reached it though, Akone tapped the two newer memebers, making them both looked at her curious as to what she wanted to say.

" If you want to know why we are here, it's simple. Lord Lucifer last night allowed Rias to release her other Bishop piece, who's sealed because he held more power then what Rias could handle back then, hehe." Akone explain, with a little smirk made towards her king, the two girls nodded as they now understood more of the reason they were here. But why at night? Before they could ask, Rias and the rest of them reached the door, and they could now feel the faint feeling of another devil inside, but with something else to it.

Rias turned to them all, her face looked tired and almost a bit worried over something, but none of them knew why or what could make her worried. Not even Akone, her oldest friend." Okay everyone, a few things to know before we make sure we don't frighten him too much or the other way around." Spoke Rias, as she began to explain that he was probable her third strongest piece, he was a half vampire and that his name was Gasper and that he had a certian love for cross dressing.

Both Xenovia and Asia were slightly confussed at the last part, but it helped them not think too much about that fact he was a blood sucking vampire. But that part was also just shredded as soon as they saw him. As soon as Rias had destroyed the seals around his room and opened the door, both Asia were hit with an unexpectedly cute yelped from inside the room. Rias sighed in an almost older sister like way, before opening the door even further, revealing a small boy no bigger then Koneko, cowaring at the front of a coffin." It's just me Gasper, don't worry." Rias tried to calm him down, but instead...

" Nononono! I don't want to go outside, it's scary outside!" Screamed Gasper, for fifteenth time in the last 10 minutes, Rias had tried to calm him down, but he just kept running away. Until he suddenly vanished into thin air, only for Koneko to drag back into the room, trying to crawl away with all his.. might." You should not run away from Rias, Gasper. It's not proper for a servent to run away from their master." Spoke Koneko, with a tone that sounded stoic, yet promise he would not away from her, if he tried to run again.

His mood didn't change, but only made him more scared, but he stayed in the room this time. Rias held him, comforting him with as much care as he needed." It's okay Gasper, I just want you to join us and see the outside world again, okay?" Said Rias calmly to him, him nodding inturn, which most of the people in the room found to be rather cute." Okay.. I'll try, but I can't promise you won't be dis-" Rias put a finger on his mouth, before he finished his sentence." You could never disapoint me, okay Gasper?" She said, him smiling a bit more and nodding cutely.

After a few more minutes of talking with Gasper in his room, they moved to the main room of the ORC where Rias just sat at her table, looking at the others talking and getting to know Gasper and him them. Akone stood by her side, noticing her posture and serious look, it made her wonder what she was thinking about." Rias is everything okay?" Asked Akone, not loudly enough for the others to hear, but still enough to shak Rias out of her train of thought.

She looked at Akone slightly shocked, then shifted her shock to slight dread or something along those lines. Akone stepped closer to her, wanting to show she would listen to whatever was troubling her. Rias seeing this, sighed and closed her eyes for a bit, thinking it over a bit more, then opening her eyes again looking at the center of the room." Sirzechs told me to release Gasper yesterday, but that was not the only person I was suppose to release." She said in a serious tone, making sure no one else in the room would hear them.