Chapter 6: Clash dragons, clash!

Hey you, your finally awake and can read the next chapter in the Issei Imprisoned story! I don't if that is punishment or a reward.. oh well. I don't have much to say, besides mind the poor grammer from me and enjoy!

( Kouh Academy, battlefield)

Many hooded bodies lied on the destroy ground, as many other others were still flying above and firing shot of magic and fire towards a few small groups of people. Above that was two other figures. One had twelve black feather wings behind him, stretched out in a powerfull stance. The other had an resenseable amount of hands, arms and fingers. Something that had intrugied Azazel as he knew that wasn't a power of the origenal Lavithan. Or any noticable noble devil familiy either.

" So, were did you get these powers from girl?" Azazel ask with cocky smirk, as he was reaching inside of his trench goat, graping an item of little size, but great power. Katera just smirk, beliving herself to have the upperhand, and let something importen slip out." Oh this? Just a gift from Ophis, as a part of our deal." She spoke with such pride, it was only until a bit after she realized her mistake. Azazel was laughing lightly, but at the sight of her frustrated face, he began to laugh much louder.

In a single motion, Katerae had her hands on Azazel left arm, as she also had a slightly embarresed face. Azazel was caught off guard, as he had planned to use his hidden es, but it didn't stop him from stil acting smurk. Katerea was visable confused by his lack of shock or slight fear, but rather his face show nothing but his calm and relaxed self." You know, I have been taken it pretty easy on you, but I think with this little trick of yours I should have maybe taken it even easier on you." Azazel taunted, as slightly drecreased his power just to taunt her even more.

If steam could come out her head, then it would have, as her face bright red at being looked down on." Don't look down on me, as if I was a mere child. Besides this is no simple trick, it is a way to succed in killing at least one of the three factions leader!" She proudly proclaim, something Azazel reacted to with a bit more seriuesness, as his power rose a bit up again. Katerea noticed this, and smiled as she felt she had won in this sernerio, until Azazel did the unexpected.

" Oh really? Then what if your not graping onto anything?" He asked while holding his freshly ripped off arm in his still remaning one. Katerea just looked on stunned at his pure will, even if it was hidden behind laziness and unseriuesness. Her smile soon turned into a frown, then an angry sneer." Even so I will take at least one of you done today! For I am the true-" Blood flew every as a golden spear of light pierced through stomach. Her eyes looked down, then up again before losing color and then she fell.

While Azazel was busy taking care of his shivered arm, and keeping an eye on the, hopefully, dead body of Katerea, Koneko and Gasper had reached the defense barrier. Sirzechs notice them as they ran across the battlfeild, dogding maigc and other things being shot at them. They reached the barrier, jumped right in and both fell on the ground from how they tired they felt." Good job Koneko on Gasper safe, I am glad you both escaped." He spoke, not noticing their faces tighten up at the mention of escape, as he was still more focused on the barrier.

Koneko and Gasper looked at each other, not sure if they should tell him what they saw, as they didn't if Issei would harm them if they did. Many seconds passed, it was barely notice the uncomfortable silence, as heavy breathing was heard and explosions of the battle. Sirzechs sighed as he didn't want to ask, but felt he might know how or rather who helped them escape." Issei saved you, right?" He asked, to which they both flinched as they were still scared of what they had seen.

" It's fine. You don't have to answer, it was the same with Rias and Sona when they were saved by him as well." Sirzechs spoke, as he tried to comfort them, but with small succes as it only made them even more fearfull of him. If both of the heiress in control of Kouh both fear him when he is like that, then why shouldn't they be scared. Luckly before they both could fall deeper into despaire, Azazel desended down from his early battle and landed infront of Gasper.