Chapter 14: A Super Stray?

Hey guys, been a while.. so my school stuff is going shit and one of the only thinges that has helped me, was writting so I got a chapter for you guys ready. Though do mind it's kinda rushed in some aspectes and I just wanted to write a new path that the story could go down, so hope you all enjoy!

( Time skip, underworld Gremory Territory)

Below the many beautifully decorated halls, and luxurious rooms of the Gremory mansion, lies a dungeon of sorts. With its long and narrow hallways, hopeless cells and fear-inducing rooms, it was to say not the most welcoming place in this mansion of glamor and beauty. It had been built a little over 150 years ago, as a sort prison and job for one of the children of the Gremory house, namely Ritara Gremory or Issei Hijoshiki.

It had been built for him so that he could have a role in the family, as he was not a high class devil so he couldn't get a peerage, nor could he take over as a new heir to the Gremory by the virtue of him not being a full blooded devil. So he was given the title of Dungeon Keeper, as his adoptive parents and older brother found his abilities, even from a young age, to perfectly match with the role. So when he was old enough, they gave him full rights and authairet in the dungeon. He was about 6 years old by human standards, when this happened.

Though when the next heir, or rather heiress to the Gremory family was born, his role soon changed from Dungeon Keeper, to Guardian Dragon for the little Rias. His love was much like Sirzechs in the beginning, that of an older brother siscon, but it slowly over time morphed into something else. It changed so much that when Rias was given her Evil Pieces, he offered himself as her first piece and left behind his other roles.

But then here comes the question, what became of his Dungeon? It became his own personal prison after an aggressive change in both personality and how he acted towards those around him. So he was chained up there for most of the time, only being let out after Sirzechs had given Rias or Lord and Lady Gremory approval. His time in there only halted his progressively more aggressive personality, it didn't stop it and so every time he was let out, he seemed to be more and more "evil".

After the whole final test thing Azazel had planned, where Issei almost killed Saji just with his bare fist, Issei was unsurprisingly placed in his chains again. Grayfia had to do it, much to both parties dismay as neither of them very much like the other. At least they respected each other for the sole notiction of both being from a rather dark background, at least with family names and such. So after Grayfia had chained him up with all one hundred and ten chains, she left Issei to himself in the silence of the dark.

It had been hours since he had been put in chains, and he was just sitting on his "bed" and waiting for something to happen. His body had been forcefully changed back into his human form, making his current self very easily damaged by the magic inside of the chains, so no transforming as it would set off the magic and maybe ruin his arms and body for a very long time.' Well... I guess I should have seen this coming, I really am an idiot, if all it takes to make me angry is for someone to say my name..' Issei thought, as he hung his head over in defeat.

" I'm pathetic.. wouldn't you say so too, Ddraig? Me the strongest hatchling of all time, and I can't even hold back my own anger.." He spoke out loud to no one really, only really mentioning Ddraigs name in the slight hope he would say something to him. He didn't. Issei just laughed sadly as he kept his head down, not seeing the ball of fire closing in on him. He did begin to hear the footsteps of the person, but couldn't smell or sense who it was. He couldn't smell them because of the stench in this place, and he couldn't sense them since he wasn't allowed to use magic in these chains.

" Who's there? Is that you Azazel? Sirzechs? Ven-" Before he could speak his adoptive mothers name, the person spoke out to him." Issei my dear sweet boy, are you okay?" Asked Asia, as worry could be heard in her voice. Her walking began to pick as she began to semi run over to him. Issei smiled a bit, thanking either one of the dragon gods that his mother had come to see him, and also cursing them for making her see him in this state.