Chapter 7: Train ride

Nothing to say really, besides thanks for the votes and the interesting question from the last chapter, anyways enjoy!

( Inside Issei's prison)

Right above the fountain of Kouh Town park, hangs a young man at least by his looks, when he is much older then oldest human in history. His name is Issei Hijoshiki, the strongest Red Dragon Emperor in history, as he had now killed two White Dragon Emperor's. A feat only one other Red Dragon Emperor could claim to have done, thus this meant Issei was hereby the strongest one of them all. Only Ddraig in his prime was stronger then him, at least when they are talking within the same title, as Ddraig is the first "Red Dragon Emperor" in history.

But that's not importen, as what's more importen is that Issei was once again locked up in chains of kinds of binds, lock and charms to keep him from escaping. It was also used as a way to surpress his Evil Dragon urges, the same held true for the leash Akone and Rias had on him most of the time, but to less of the same effect. Right now he was just hanging, feeling his limbs being pulled on slightly as well as them being held in uncomfortable places, making it hard for him to relax.

" Uhhh, why do they keep fucking this up everytime I am put in here? Now I'll have to try for next century or who knows how long, to find the best way to stay like this.. such a pain." He spoke out into the empty room, or rather invisable room. This room was invisable to anyone on the outside, it could only be seen at a specific time at night or on a full blood moon, which happens to also be the worst time for any dragon. If they bath in a blood moons light, they will become a lot more irretable. But an Evil Dragon just loss all reason and go on a killing spree.

So if anyone was to go by at the current time, they wouldn't see him hanging over the fountain, neither would at the time when it becomes visable, as it only becomes visable to those with demonic magic. Very neat way of hidding him from their former and new enemies." I wonder how much time has gone past? Maybe a year, or two? How would I know, since Rias seems to only really let me out when Sirzechs orders her to.." Issei spoke again, then wented off to mumble about random stuff, until he saw two figure approach the fountain.

He eyed them carefully as to be sure he wasn't seeing someone else, but he wasn't. Before him, or rather outside his prison, in the middle of the day stood both Rias and Sona and looked towards where they thought he was hanging. Issei was a bit taken a back by this, he hadn't expected them to visit like this, because they had never done this before. Sona and Rias turned around and began to walk away, but not before Rias waved to him sneakly as to not make the small kids near the fountain look at her like she was weird.

Issei wanted to wave back, he really wanted to, but his hands were in chain making that quite a hard task to do." Would you look at that.. they visited me, even if wasn't really face-to-face.. he, gotta say devil's are so weird, it really makes me wonder why I fell for one sometimes.. oh well, I am sure it's just this once." His voice was soft, not the usesel pride and roughness, but more like a love struking teenager. He smile a little bit, as he went back to trying to get comfortable for the next few years.

( Time skip)

Night, day, night, day, night, day and guess what, night. Issei had been staring off into distant, just beyond his invisable walls, seeing the days go by and people come and go. He didn't know how long he had been in here, but already felt like years, centuries maybe. He didn't know, he never knows which was the only thing that made kinda of scared to be in here, since not only does he loss his sense of time, but he never knows what he might see when he comes out again.

These are things that keep him from just relaxing and not coursing problems, as don'st want to be put in here. What if Rias falls in love with some one, and forgets about him? What if his adotive family dies? What if someone difilles his mother grave? He didn't what could happen, as everything outside of this space he was in, just seemed to go by in an instant. That is until it suddenly became dark, but not just for a few seconds, but rather for an hour, then two hours, then five hours. And then he notice three figures approaching the fountain.