Chapter 8: Azazel's "Training" Methode

Not much to say this time, so just enjoy this new chapter.

( Underworld, Dragon Territory, Sitri Peerage)

" I'll comman since Sona is not here! Tsubasa and Tomoe attack it from the front! Sajo support them as best as you can with your sacred gear! Momo and Reya you'll stay here with me, and prepare supportife magic and attack magic!" Yelled Tsubaki, as her wings popped out of her back, and she took to the sky." Yes Vice President!" The group yelled out. Momo and Reya flew up next to Tsubaki, one preparing an attack spell and the other defence spell.

Tsubasa and Tomoe went full force ahead towards the gaint dragonic snake, Tsubasa reeling her fist back before sending towards the underside of the snake. Much to her shock she felt the recoil of the hit, as she was sent a bit away as the scarls of this dragon was toughter then she had thought. The same could be said for Tomoe as she tried to slice it side, only for her sword slid off the scarls. They both realized they needed more strength, or had to hit the same area in a certain order if they wanted to leave any damage on it's body.

Saji summoned his sacred gear, forming a little snake's head on his left arm. He shot it off and lashed onto one of the dragons spikes on it's head." Got it!" He yelled out, which ended with him having the dragon focusing on him. It raised it's tail a bit, before lunching it off towards Saji, who luckliy enough got time to see it, and just barely dodged it." Don't got it!" He yelled out again, as he lied flat on the ground, before standing up and moving to another postion.

The two girls who had tried attack earlier had used this slight distractions that Saji made, to make a quick plan of attack. They both agree that Tsubasa should try to break it's undersides scarls, as they should be softer. Hopfully they was. She got about three hits off with her using full power for each one, and her arm going numb for spilt second with the amount of recoil she felt for each hit. She had just landed the third which seemed to have bent the scarls a bit in, but she did though fail to notice the 1 meter thick tail that swated her away to the side.

Tomoe had luckily dodge out of the way, and the proced to attack with a piercing strike, which had not just sled off. She had pierced it's armor, and not just by a few centimeters, but by at least half of her sword." Here! Fire here!" She yelled out to Tsubaki, as she took her sword out of the wound she had made and ran off to help Tsubasa." Good job you too, now Momo! Reya! Fire everything you have there!" Tsubaki yelled out, as she fired off a massive streak of lighting.

Momo and Reya both fired off regular expolsion magic. All three shots hit their target, making the ground around it blow up, as well as a few more of it's scarls. They could even hear a roar of pain. Then they felt something else, which they hadn't expected. They felt dread, an unnatural amount of it. Then they found out why, as it seemed like the dragon they had just attack had begun to raise it's power. When it stopped Tsubaki realized they wouldn't stand a chance without the other peerage behind them.

She looked behind her hoping to see them coming towards them to help, but instead find them all on the ground and the other dragon still standing without a single stratch. She couldn't think straight, as she landed on the ground from how weak she felt at the sight of these giants coming towards her. The ground shook for every step the purple one took, while it carved in from the weight of the dragonic snake one coming from behind her. They both reeled their heads back, preparing another breath attack, until a figure flew down from the above.

" Okay, that's enough you two!" A mainly voice yelled out, sounding a bit disappointed. Tsubaki looked up to see who was their savor, only to see Azazel flying in the air talking with the purple dragon. Next to him flew both Rias and Sona, both looking worried before they both flew down to each of their peerages. Tsubaki barely understood what was going on, as she had just felt so much dread, that she thought she was going to die.