Chapter 16 : Theme Park Pt.2

Start from the beginning

I was thinking hard and didn't notice that the glass full of water I was holding was dripping on my hand.

"Chaeng, are you okay?" Hyeri asked worriedly.

Leon hurriedly wiped the water from my hand with the table napkin he was holding.

"Are you okay?" Leon asked, staring at me.

"Yeah, I'm good I didn't notice it. I guess I'm a bit tired." I said awkwardly and laughed at my mistake.

Jisoo finally looked at me without any expression in his face.

"Are you okay?" He said, staring directly at me.

I nodded my head and continued eating my food.

After we finished eating, I decided to buy some corn dogs I've been craving since yesterday. I stand up and walk to the store near the restaurant where we buy the food we ate.

I noticed someone was walking behind me. I looked back and saw Jisoo who was walking slowly and looking at the kids playing around the nearby table as he followed me.

I stopped walking and waited for him. He seemed like thinking something deep as he walked and he didn't notice that I was already in front of him. I closed my eyes as he bumped into me.

"Oh no! Are you okay?" He said, holding my shoulders tightly. This time I could sense the concern in his voice.

I opened my eyes slowly as I spoke.

" I'm okay, why are you not loo -

I stopped when I noticed that our faces were so close to each other. I can feel my face burning and my heart is beating faster than normal. I shyly look away and step backwards.

"Why are you no- not focusing on whe- where you're going!" I stuttered as I said it loudly.

"I'm sorry I was thinking about something." He replied, then looked at the kids again.

"Are you following me?" I curiously asked him.

"I want to eat some corn dogs too."He replied, then gave me a small forced smile.

I tried to laugh at his answer, then held his hand as we walked to the corn dogs kiosk.

We bought 4 corn dogs. I started eating my share as we walked back. I looked at Jisoo again. He's eating the corn dog peacefully.

"Are you craving these too?" I asked him. Jisoo looked at me smiling and nodded his head. He didn't say anything but I could feel that there was something wrong.

I pointed to the bench near the big TV where they put ads and announcements.

"Lets stay there for the meantime." I said and dragged him to the bench to take a seat.

I had almost finished eating my corndog when I saw him staring at the TV. "Are you done already?" I asked. Jisoo showed me the stick of his corndog with a smile on his face.

"I guess you're the one who's really craving corn dogs." I laughed as I said it.

"I guess, it's been a long time since I ate this and I didn't know that a little bit of sugar blends well with corn dogs." He replied, smiling.

Jisoo seemed okay now. I faced him and held his hand. "Are you okay?" I asked him with concern in my voice. He looked at me confused about what I said.

"Are you mad at me because of something?" I asked him again shyly.

Jisoo looked at me then spoke. "Why? Did I do something?" I held his hand tightly as I spoke. "No you didn't, did I?"

Jisoo chuckled and squeezed my hand. "No what are you saying?" He said, still smiling. I started laughing because of his cute smile.