10. What it's like ❗

CHAPTER 10.
( very tiny bit spicy)

Y/Ns pov.

" haha, oops, I forgot to lock the door" Jinx formed a smile now, her teeth ground together as she almost let out hysterical laughs.

I frowned my brows at her, leaving my previous position in the doorframe," what the fuck is this, Jinx?", my eyes caught the gag in Sevika's mouth who looked furious. Sweat drops ran down her forehead after Jinx used teargas on her. I could tell by scenting the toxins in the atmosphere, that it made my already intoxicated head a little drowsy, but not too much. I still thought sober.

The blue-haired girl took one glance at tied-up Sevika," what does it look like, toots?!", she muttered, looking back at me staying silent, perhaps waiting for an answer, or maybe just searching for something in my eyes.

I think I knew what she was doing. What was going on in her mind, she was jealous. The girl has had that memory of Sevika fucking me in her mind for a long time, now that she has decided to actually do something about it. She didn't control herself, she didn't want to look past it. She had to show what was hers.

Jinx's eyes changed in less than a second, they went from looking creepily happy to full of fury and deadliness. It seemed like she went back to being the crazy psycho I knew.

Strangely, maybe it was the alcohol in my body, or possibly the strong feeling of safety near her, I found it entertaining to see her jealous, to see her actually taking action on this. I didn't care about Sevika, she was only a distraction at that time, she was fun. I felt different with Jinx, I understood I had some not explainable feelings for her, something more than lust.

I smiled in my head, playing her little game," let her go, Jinx, we can talk it out" I said a bit tensely. I wasn't feeling nervous at all, yet, I wanted to play a little.

Jinx unexpectedly hopped down from the table, her chunky boots clanking as she walked around the table, holding the barrel of the gun in contact with the wooden surface and dragging it.

The feeling of excitement penetrated my stomach as I stood still waiting for any kind of sentence, preparing for it mentally," why should I? That would be no fun, right?", she said, not bothering to even glance at me whilst she stared at Sevika. In her mind, Jinx was thinking about the things she could do with the tied-up woman. Torture her, kill her, ruin her life, yet she had a better plan. Something more entertaining. Something that would give her benefit.

" I'll let 'er go", Jinx turned to me, lifting her gun and playfully aiming at me. I frowned at her.

It couldn't be that easy, she wanted something in return. Her eyes were dangerously dark, perhaps because it was awfully dim in the office, yet, it still sent shivers on the back of my neck. I didn't have a clue what she was thinking," what do you want?", I braced myself.

" oh silly, just want you to do as I say", her head tilted at the obvious confusion on my face," I want you to show me how it feels like to kiss" Jinx clarified, a little bit of redness creeping up her face.

My own cheeks turned a bit rosy and hot at her words, I couldn't deny that I wanted it. This looked like the perfect opportunity for me to get a taste of her, later I can convince my mind that I was doing it for Sevika, I can do it.

A shaky breath left my mouth as I forced my face to stay neutral," let her go first, and I'll do it", the excitement I felt was hidden. The girl's brows went upwards for a brief second as she wasn't expecting me to accept it, yet she also hid her own emotions.

" sit down. Now.", she motioned in the direction of the red leather sofa with the barrel of her gun, leaving me confused once again. Of course, she was planning something more than letting Sevika go immediately, that was how Jinx was. She was smart and stubborn, the girl didn't like to share what was 'hers'.

I didn't talk back and glanced at Sevika, who was just as confused as I was. She didn't stop trying to free herself and certainly take the gag out of her mouth.

In less than a blink of an eye, I plopped myself onto the sofa, wondering what the blue-haired psycho will do next.

Jinx placed her gun down without hesitation, perhaps even forgetting Sevika's existence in the office. I could only imagine what Silco would do if he saw this. He'd be just as confused as I was and mad that someone is sitting in his precious chair.

My eyes closely followed Jinx's painfully slow walk, trailing them over her seductive curves as she swayed her hips. My body tensed as soon as she was right in front of me, understanding what she wants me to do.
I was enjoying every second of this, even though I hate her for everything she did, I can let myself forget it for five minutes at least.

Jinx's actions seemed hesitant as she was afraid to make a wrong move, yet, in a blink, her legs were at each side of my thighs, both of her arms thrown around my shoulders making the tension between us higher. My stomach twisted at the sight of her looking down at me, the dominance those eyes held was turning me on and I shifted slightly, holding my legs tight together.

I felt impatient, I needed her lips on mine, I had to touch her, so I leaned in first, and she leaned back, receiving a low and silent groan from my mouth. The girl smirked at my eagerness, turning to face the tied-up woman for a few seconds, aiming to show off.

Sevika rolled her eyes, looking so done and uncomfortable, but Jinx didn't care, all she needed was to show off.

As I thought our lips would connect for sure this time Jinx did something I wasn't expecting, her lips were on my neck, leaving wet kisses and earning a slight flinch from me as I began breathing heavily. This was very new for me. The fact that it was Jinx sucking onto my neck and leaving purplish marks felt so right yet so wrong.

I yearned for something more and the alcohol made my insides burn with lust. I didn't even realize when Jinx crashed her lips onto mine, and when I did I felt the inside of my stomach being tickled, the feeling of nausea was familiar. Everything was different, it was Jinx making me feel the way no one else could.

One of her hands slowly stroked one side of my waist, it was cold, making the hair on my skin stand up.

I brought my hands onto her waist whilst our lips locked together, slowly making my way to her thighs. I caught her getting more and more excited with each kiss and couldn't resist biting her lip harshly.

Jinx let a moan out without restraining herself, obviously attempting to anger Sevika which was turning me on even more.

As we both explored each other's mouths, Jinx shifted, causing her to straddle my thigh. The room was getting hotter and hotter, my only wish was to undress her right here and then as she ground against my leg for extra friction in between her aching heat.

The blue-haired girl let out a groan from the pleasure she was sensing, on the other hand, I let out a grunt. Jinx was so into it that she didn't realize she was putting pressure on my wound, causing me to jerk back and come to the realization that Sevika was still in the office.

The poor woman had to watch all of this,
" stop" I blurted out, trying to catch my breath awkwardly as I pushed Jinx away from me, regretting every second of what just happened.

Jinx's eyes glimmered with hurt, yet, she understood why I pushed her away.