7. Some fun❗

CHAPTER 7.❗
(Smut warning)

Y/Ns pov

I dozed on and off for what could have been hours or days. With nothing else to do since Silco demanded I take a week off for the wound to heal properly. The man wasn't the type to worry, and hell he certainly did not. I still get pissed off by the fact that he gave me some free time saying that I'd be too weak to work and that I'd just burden everyone.

The boredom seemed to get at me more than usual, perhaps it's because I've been closed up in a room without any entertainment.

Sevika was nowhere to be found, assuming she was probably somewhere on an extremely important job, although I'm not sure. And... Jinx... well I hardly saw her for the past three days. The only times I did was when we'd run into each other in the lanes or the hallways of the house. She rarely comes here, I bet the girl isn't overly interested in sleeping, judging by the dark circles under her eyes.

And as if the high-ups had read my mind, the door of my bedroom swung open, hitting the nearby greenish wall.

" Get up, sweetheart", Sevika busted through my door with a crooked smirk, trailing the word ' sweetheart '.

A brow went down as I sat still, wondering what in the fucking hell was she doing here," what?"

The tall woman tossed a pouch my way and I didn't waste the time blinking before snatching it from the mattress and opening it. My mouth gapped at the sight of a handful of shiny coins," fuck Sev, that's enough coins to buy a horse", I half yelled.

" I know right", Sevika used her most winning voice, leaning against the door frame. Her arms crossed on her chest," I'd say we celebrate it, hmm? It's on me".

I already made up my mind to accept her proposal, nonetheless, I still couldn't keep myself from wondering where she got all of that. A little bit scared of the answer I still dared to ask," where did you get it?"

When she only let out a cocky laugh I knew it won't be something done legally," I stole it".

________________________

The sweaty and musky odor of sex reached my nose just at the moment that I stepped into the brothel.

For the last couple of hours, I and Sevika have been drinking in the last drop. By now my head was dizzy, my vision blurry and my balance was way off. Despite the fact that I was feeling drowsy I couldn't refuse and thought it would be fun to visit a brothel with Sevika.

It wasn't my first time in the pleasure house, since Sevika was a regular she'd take me here to have fun after a hard day of work.

Today was different though, my hand was in hers and she was leading me to one of the rooms after speaking to the counter lady.

Moans could be heard from some of the rooms while we were passing the hallway and the excitement curled up in my stomach being ten times stronger than normal.

The lighting got dimmer further into the brothel, and not long after we reached the room, Sevika flopped onto the red velvet sofa, instead of patting the spot beside her, one of her hands rubbed her lap ordering me to sit.

I did as she told me in no time plopping myself onto her lap," you're hot when you order me around", my voice was quiet, making sure the worker won't hear it.

She was wrapped in a dark blue lace not covering any of her private areas. My eyes trailed her perfect curves on her shiny tan skin while she swayed her wide hips to the sides slowly, almost too slow.

The woman smiled. In a minute she brought her hand to her face, trailing her fingers over her lips, then her neck, slowly going down her body.

I felt Sevika tense underneath me and the warmth of her breath hit my neck, creating butterflies in my stomach. I watched as the woman slid her hand into her lace and instinctively my thighs pressed together," are you enjoying it, sweetheart?" Sevika suddenly whispered into my ear after seeing me squirm in my place, sending shivers down my spine.

I prevented myself from nodding, seeking to piss her off. To my luck, it worked and her hand was now on my thigh, rubbing circles at a slow pace, going up with each stroke.

As much as I hated it, my mind wandered to Jinx, the smallest part of me wishing it was her touching me, her watching as I close my eyes in pleasure she's making me feel.

At this moment nothing stopped me from thinking about her, nothing stopped me from imagining her as this woman. I needed more. So I did what Sevika wasn't expecting, I pulled myself up and crashed my lips into hers, tasting the whiskey and cheap cigarettes from before. I ignored the taste of her lips and visualized Jinx in her place.

Heat flooded me and I went loose, Sevikas hand slid into my pants as she kissed me back roughly, her large fingers hovering over my aching heat and tongue exploring my mouth. The pressure of her fingers on my panties made me groan. I pushed myself harder against her hand silently begging.

In my head was Jinx. Only her.

Sevika broke the kiss," you like that?" cupping my face with her metal fingers whilst her other ones places my underwear aside, earning a shaky breath from me as the chilly breeze reached my heat.

I hated that she made me look at her reminding me that she wasn't the woman I'm craving for right now.

My annoyance prevented me from replying, yet she smirked in satisfaction at the wetness she found," ah I see how it is", with that two of her fingers slid inside of me.

I cried out, shutting my eyes tight at the intense pleasure of her fingers inside my heat, forgetting where and who we were. The only thought in my head was Jinx.

Jinx, Jinx, Jinx.

Sevika added one more finger, filling me so much I couldn't think anymore," fuck" I swore in a deep exhale as she stared at my flushed face. I brought my hands onto her shoulders for support, gripping them tightly and burying my head into the crook of her neck.

Jinx, Jinx, Jinx.

I could feel Sevika chuckling as she plunged her fingers in harder and deeper, trying so hard to earn another moan from me. My only sounds were silent grunts as I imagined Jinx letting me touch her.

In my imagination, my fingers were deep inside her, earning loud moans from her mouth.

Jinx. Jinx. Jinx.

I shuddered against Sevika, trembling, and clenching hard as her fingers hit all the right spots, bringing me to a release on her fingers.

A cry left my swollen lips and my body finally relaxed into hers. I was sure I'd pass out right here and then. I took my time to get my breath back whilst to my surprise Sevika pulled her fingers out, bringing them to her mouth, and with a grin tasting me.

My release brought me to soberness and I rolled my eyes, realizing what just happened.

Fuck.