Virat however got disappointed making Mahi sighs.

Mahi comes to Virat and holds his both shoulder making him look towards him with pout.

Mahi smiles and ruffles his hair as he remembers small Virat sulking at him for some or other reason. That made his smile to grow wider.

"Bhai!!",whine Virat.

"Ok sorry!!", mahi chuckle and then continues with serious voice.
"But...on a serious note Cheeku!! After World Cup ends, I will spend time with you all..!!Just for time being...let me serve for my country first!! You understand the feeling right", Virat smiles and nodded his head hugging him again.

"Now go down and wait for me!! I will just come after few moments!!",said Mahi making Virat nod his head.

--------------

After the evening Aarti, everyone moves to have their dinner.

"Ah.. Cheeku!! Sakshi just called!! She has landed here!! Will u pick her up?",asked Mahi to Virat making him choke on his food.

He looks at his brother... making Mahi confuse. He looks at others to find them looking at him with the same shocked expression as that of Virat.

"What happen!!??",he asks calmly.

The tone was enough to make Rohit and Virat gulps their food..and they nodded in NO hurriedly. However, Mahi was unaware that his tone was enough to intimidate the elders of the house as well.

"Mahi!! I made this..ur favourite Sweets!! Why don't you try this!!", Mahi nodded and takes that.

"I will pick Bhabhi Bhai!!",said Virat making Mahi nods at him.

"Were you...in contact with Sakshi??",asks Manini in low and hesitating voice making his husband glare at her.

Mahi sighed. Somehow, he guessed it...!! Taking a deeo breath, he started.

"Maa!! When I married her...I gave her promises... Promise to keep her happy and be with her always..!! I....I just asked her for sometime..to overcome the memories Priya has left with me!!", the chapter of Priyanka..his first love was always very painful for him to recite....but like every other things...he accepted this fact as well!! He swallows the painful lump, sending the tears back which were threatening to fall....and then smiles..!!

"I... didn't ever meant to spoil her life...!!She gave me much needed time..!! Meanwhile, We do talk..we have been a good friends as of now",he said smilingly making others smile as well.

"Umm...How is business doing Virat!!",he asks them.

"It's good Bhai!! We are going to introduce some new products...which may fascinate the population",says Virat making Virat nods his head.

"And Ro!! What about you!!?? Are you helping him...or just Cricket and sleeping have been in your list", asks Mahi making other chuckles.

"C'mon Bhai!! I have done more work than Vi!! Half of the time, he doesn't visit the office...I deals with customers, meetings and everything alone",says Ro whining when complaining about Virat.

Mahi shakes his head...as he knows that Virat... really have not much interest in business...and that's why, he visits it...only when he needed to crack some important deal...or on some important occasion.

"Missed me!!",Virat looks up to find Anushka standing with the luggage....but she wasn't alone. Ritika and Sakshi was also with her.

He smiles widely and since they have completed their dinner, they all stood up.

Virat moves to Anushka and hugged her tightly...before hugging Sakshi and Ritika.

"How you met them",asks Mahi to Sakshi taking the luggage from her.