Chapter 3: Witches before Wizards

A/n: Before we begin, this chapter will have very little about most of what happened in the episode itself but don't worry Mery is going to be doing something interesting while Eda and King are gone to save Luz from her " quest "

____________________________________________________________________________

Mery was in a huge white void with a cherry blossom tree in the middle of it. Mery was sitting under the tree with a smile as she was rubbing the belly of the creature next to her.

Mery: I know it's strange to befriend a creature from your dreams that looks like it has no soul, but you're so cute ( she coed at the cute little owl creature ) I should call you sometime other than Owl beast like I used to when you were big and ...

Mery: I know it's strange to befriend a creature from your dreams that looks like it has no soul, but you're so cute ( she coed at the cute little owl creature ) I should call you sometime other than Owl beast like I used to when you were big and scary when I was a kid. How about... Phillip! You look like a Phillip ( she said to the owl creature now known as Phillip )

Phillip then whined as the world around him and Mery started cracking. Mery picked Phillip up and cradled him in her arms.

Mery: It's okay my Fluff, Mama will be back when she's asleep again

( In the waking world )

Mery woke up on the couch with her hair all messed up almost looking like she had an afro. Mery then yawned as she got up and walked to the bathroom while Sparkle climbed on her shoulder. Hooty then went through the window and looked at Mery, Sparkle's fur puffed up at Hooty.

Hooty: Morning Mery! ( He yelled with a smile )

Mery: ( yawns ) Morning Hooty ( she said to the tube owl with a tired smile )

Sparkle pulled a hairbrush out of Mery's hair and gave it to Mery.

Mery: Thanks Sparkle ( she said with a tired smile )

Mery quickly brushed her hair to make it tamed again. Hooty looked at Sparkle who was now sitting on the sink counter, Sparkle was sitting on his hind legs which Hooty found slightly odd.

Hooty: Umm Mery, is it normal for your fluffy mouse to sit like that?

Mery: huh? Oh yeah, he always sits like that. Why?

Hooty: I may not be a human realm expert hoot, but I don't think they are supposed to sit like that.

Mery and Hooty then heard the sink turn on and turned their heads to see that Sparkle had turned on the sink and was washing his two front paws.

Hooty: Or that.

Mery: Oh, it's probably normal for ferrets to be smart like Sparkle ( she said with a smile )