Chapter 1: A Lying Witch and a Warden part 1

Mery was running down the halls of the school, trying to avoid capture from her teachers with her trusty Ferret, Sparkle at her side.

Mery: You'll never take us alive!!

( Ten minutes later )

Mery was sitting in a chair next to Luz as she told her book report in the Principal's office, Luz's Mom and Mery's Foster Dad were standing beside the Principal. Mery had her arms crossed with a frown while Sparkle was glaring at the Adults.

Mery: They took us alive... ( She said under her breath )

Luz: And that's the end

Luz's Mom: The end of what?

Luz & Mery: My book report/ Her book report ( they said at the same time )

The snake in Luz's hand bit the Azura doll's face, while Sparkle wrapped himself over Mery's shoulders and nuzzled her cheek to comfort her causing Mery to smile slightly at her ferret.

Luz: I think I knocked it out of the park ( she said with a smile )

Principal Hal: Your book report is why you're in here.

Mery: Oh come on that's ridicul-

Some students screamed in the halls outside the office, Mery turned her head to see that more snakes were outside and were biting some of the students.

Mery: I had nothing to do with that, you have no proof ( she said quickly with a guilty look on her face )

Luz: Oh, that's where the backup snakes were, and Mery didn't you say that you were watching them-

Mery: Nope, definitely not. What snakes? ( She said quickly as her nose twitched like a rabbit )

Mery's Foster Dad: Mery, we know your lying. There's video footage of you releasing the snakes.

Mery: fudge...

Luz's Mom: and what were you going to do with this? ( She asked, pulling out the bundle of Fireworks Mery and Luz had in Mery's backpack )

Mery: Nothing... ( She lied, her nose twitched like a rabbit again )

Luz: That was for the act 3 closer..

Luz's Mom then walked to Luz as Mery's Foster Dad looked down at Mery with a disappointed and slightly angry look on his face.

Luz's Mom: Mija, I love you and Mery's creativity but it's gotten out of hand. Do you remember why you were in the principal's office the last three times?

Mery's Foster Dad: Four times for Mery. ( He said coldly while still looking down at Mery )

______________________________________

( Incident number one, the play )

Luz was on stage for the romeo & Juliet tryouts. Mery was standing in the crowd watching while Sparkle was watching Luz from the stage.

Luz: Oh happy dagger, give me death ( she said before acting to stab herself with the spork and taring a hole in her outfit causing everyone minus Mery to scream when sausages fell out of Luz's outfit as she laid down on the ground acting like she died )