Chapter 10: A Deity That Lost.

Who is [REDACTED.EXE FILE NOT FOUND]? Well my beloved reader, you will find out in this chapter. Also, I made deities killable in this very Multiverse/story of mine, sorryy<33
_________________________________________

Ink's POV:

What did Dream say earlier? Right, he said that I was speaking of someone called 'REDACTED'. I didn't speak of someone called or goes by the name REDACTED, it's weird and creeping me out. The system could've glitched and made me say REDACTED or whatever it made me say to Dream, I'll ask him later about it.

But one mystery remains, why do I feel so out-of-place whenever near Dream? I'm soulless, I'm not suppose to feel emotions no.. I'm not suppose to feel anything at all. I always get lost to his wonderful yellow star pupils while he is rambling on about his and Nightmare's relationship before he slept for 5 centuries.

I spoke of y/n l/n earlier that Dream says that their name is REDACTED. Another mystery is how they vanished with no traces behind in EXTINCTTALE, what or who took her away from that AU? It's halfway to it's stabilized status before they disappeared without a trace. Everything has been going downhill since then;

Negativity spreads throughout the whole AU.. Everyone is helpless and gets tortured by many people, what or where is the human..? That remains a mystery for now, I gotta focus on Dream and the threat to him; The Bad Sanses.

Now Dream is awake from his long century slumber, he is now in the run because of me and the negativity. It won't be long before he senses my uneasiness, it's time I drink the vial I had strapped on my chest.

Sipping the last coffee left in the mug, I think about Blue. His death and his last words, it really affected me a lot but now that reminds me of something else; nothing but a memory. A memory I can't move on and forget. He died all because I'm careless and selfish, now that I'm given another chance but it isn't Blue.. It's Dream.

I'm sure I'll succeed to protecting him, I've already saw Blue die.. I don't want that to repeat. It's time that I check the Multiverse status and the AU,

EXTINCTTALE

I jumped off my chair and set my mug down the counter, colliding with the hard counter. I sigh and rubbed my hands to keep warm, walking away to somewhere I know myself;

The outside of the Doodle Sphere.

I made contact with the shivering-cold doorknob, twisting it slowly as I opened the creaky door slowly and went outside. I closed the door behind me as I travel in a straight line, the Doodle Sphere illuminating black and white rapidly throughout the entire place that stretches millions of miles.

My brown scarf gently swaying as the cold breeze makes contact with my bones and my clothes, my usual happy face slowly fades away as I approach the deity blocking my way;

FATE

"Well, well, well."

"Get out of my way, you damned deity."

"Not a very great way to greet your mother, Ink."

"Since when were you a mother to me, monster?"

"Ever since I gained control over you and the entire multiverse."

"Me? Control? Multiverse? Pfft.. Great way of making me laugh!"

I laughed at her statement before she attacks me with her power. I've already experienced the worse ones possible with her powers, I already know it.

"DAMN YOU!"

She screeched with her demonic voice, sending strings at my way before destroying and causing havoc to the voids floor. The entire void illuminates rapidly at the spot that got hit, slowly fading away and returning to its original rapid glowing light that emits throughout the void.

I was expecting that there would be a small part of the voids floor flying around but no, small pebbles and rocks flew around instead. I caught one and it illuminated in such a bright color of neon white and other colors, I recognize these rocks;

These were the rocks Fate was trying to find but she did find it in my VOID after all. She gasped and tries to take one but I threw my brush that I named Broomy, at her hands.

"INK! ARGHH!"

She threw a temper at the void and starts ripping it all with her light purple colored strings, all of the stones and small pebbles illuminated a randomized neon color that caught her attention. She tries taking it but I throw Broomy at her, making her collapse down to the floor and glitch.

"U-UGH..! THIS CANNOT BE!"

She yelled as she touched her face slowly cracking and coming off before her hands start to come off, she violently shakes and gets up. She cannot see anymore, her head is completely gone. She tries to claw me but I dodged letting her fall face-first at the illuminating black and white void.

It was a sight to see that a deity would die once in a while, if what Destiny said was true then.. Deities aren't gods, they're just pretend gods of the multiverse she says; the real god is hiding and observing the Multiverse, watching everyone's moves. They're all falling to their game of checkmates and chess.

Before she vanished, she dusted off a white dust. I looked and examined it, not daring to go close and touch it. Even if Fate is dead, I should be more careful even if a deity is watching me and anyone here.

AUTHOR'S POV:

"The deity Fate is killed by her own creation."

A person with a deep voice said at the window before everyone stopped chattering and looked at him; the deity of the past.

"How will Destiny react to that?!"

A child chimed in; the deity of memories. Both her hands on the table looking at the calmed man at the window before everyone agrees.

"I-I mean.. Fate is very a control-freak to her own cre-creations an-and Des-Destiny."

The deity of the future said, her shyness earns her a bit of audience and agreement. She giggles and stares at the man at the window, eagerly waiting for his agreement.

He sighs;

"I agree as well."

_________________________________________

I wonder how everyone will react!

Peace out, Laz!

1058 words.