Chapter 15: Condolences, Ink Sans. You'll be missed.

Ya saw the title right, a death of a friend. Lamo.
_________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

"W-where's Ink..?"

Silence fills the air as Nightmare skidded to a stop to whatever he was doing. The howl of the wolf only overheard outside, he stares at his injury before exhaling a large amount of air.

"Ink's dead."

"What?!"

I yelled. That can't be true, right..? I just stared at him wide-eyed as he makes eye contact with me, he doesn't lie to me this time. He just looks at me pitifully before turning back to his healing wound.

"He is killed by the deities. He only managed to wipe out half of the deities kinds."

Nightmare continued.

"I suppose the deities asked about a deity called Fate but Ink ignored them,"

"After a long while, the deity asking Ink or Destruction got pissed off and started a fight between Ink."

"The deity died in the end, dusting a black dust. The news got to the deities, started a war against Ink."

"Ink managed to badly injured them all, but Destiny. The deity Destiny managed to kill him and dust him, I know the rumors of Ink not having a soul is real but. . "

"Ink actually has a soul. He just tends to use the vials because he can't feel love or anything, he is just. . Created like that."

"He managed to murder ruthlessly the deity of the future, past, memory, and voices."

"Now the multiverse is crumbling apart without deities, alongside this multiverse without a protector."

"Error has volunteered as the protector and the creator and his part-time job to destroy as well."

"Pretty much. . . In the end Ink died heroically."

He finishes it with a sniff. I fell in shock, petrified. Unable to move but I felt pity about Ink for thinking bad about him, only if this didn't happen. .

I hugged Nightmare as he sobs. I join him as well, we sobbed for a while..

"Even if you're not Dream.."

"I felt a connection within you at the moment you gave pity on me,"

"Y/N L/N."

_________________________________________

Hm.. finale. See you all to the next book.

Peace out, Laz!

365 words.