Chapter 7: Protectors Arms and Destruction.

Idk if you can guess but, heads up that this is a 500 year time skip. Cheesy writings and possible swear parts too!
_________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

It always repeats. Watching both of them visit me, watching my little brother torment and threaten my comatose body. Mom practically storytelling everything that's happened with her and her son.

But I couldn't help but think of what he said in his last visit;

"IN THIS WORLD IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED."

What world? Is that his way or point of view to the world? I don't know, there must be a possibility that he agrees. Indeed, the whole world is cruel but I didn't know it'd impact on you..

I especially care my younger brother, treated him like one and he treats me like this. But why am I not mad? I always understand people, even if they commit the sin there's still a person begging to be freed. Part of him wants to deny, part of him wants to agree.

"..and he went kapoof!"

Your mom (no pun intended.) Joked around, making herself all silly. She makes you laugh everyday and you totally miss that!

"Ma'am, visit time is over."

"Oh.. right."

She shuffles and possibly kissed your forehead, you missed kisses at the forehead.

"Y/n, dear. Take care I need to go now."

Your mother (no fooking pun intended) her footsteps slowly echo and walk farther away from me.. I can feel the doctor's movement, walking around and inspecting me.

That's new, I thought. Everytime, they would just stand there in their position before closing the lights and closing the door. I imagine the place where I am and which hospital I am..

I blinked.

What?

After blinking, I was in another different area. Two buttons remain in front of me, both labeled RESET or CONTINUE. No.. I can't reset, but I'll probably be stuck here forever. There's gotta be a way. A way!

I started to run farther away from the two buttons, not giving a care in life. After a few moments of running I came across another new button;

WAKE UP

That'd be a perfect button but.. I have no choice now, I can't see the two buttons because I am farther away from those two. It'd be the best to click it who knows? I'll maybe wake up in reality and get to slap my brother, another possibility is that I will remain in that world but it has evolved in so many different things.

I clicked the button with my bare hands before showing me another panel;

NAME: DREAM SANS SERIF (Y/n L/n, hidden.)

AGE: 527 (25 human years, hidden.)

SEX: MALE (any specified gender, hidden.)