TEASE ONE

Sitting alone in a warehouse, Blake shook their head. As angry as ever, the non-binary would scroll through TikTok. On the hashtag superhero, several videos and recordings would pop up. Various of Freight-Tale in his flame form, some with people talking about seeing a large dragon that saves people, even some captures show Disney Land's own hero!

Having enough of all these powered people getting attention, Blake would throw their phone across the room. Followed by some specks of water that left their hand, the mobile would smash as it contacted with the floor. Shaking their head in anger, Blake would jump onto their feet.

"Those heroes getting all that fame!" They screamed. "Sky couldn't even fucking save me, I had to save myself!" They would grind their teeth. "Maybe I need to show this world that superheroes are a bad idea!"

Chuckling to themselves, the soon-to-be villain sprinted out of their home. Running past a bedroom with a sign that read 'Ethan's Room. Piss Off!', Blake would make it outside. Looking into the air with a frown on their face, a whirlpool would quickly begin to surround them.

"Sky's going down!" They would finally smile, blasting off into the air. "No one fucks with Stiff H₂O and gets away with it!"