11 - The Country Of Metalloic

Throwing the unconscious Jocasta into a glass cell, The Golden Edge would lock the door. Hoping the prison would confine her voice, Ivy would watch the villain. Shaking her head, the entrance to the dungeon would open. Ren would walk in, followed by The Silver Lining and Demetrius. Arriving beside the Metallo leader, they too would study Gaslight. The Ingoshian leader's armour would be severely bruised. Seeming annoyed but the battle, The Silver Lining would step toward the glass cell. Tilting his face as he watched Jo, he would shake his head.

"So what are you planning on doing with her?" He'd ask, turning to Ivy.

"We'll muzzle her, and she'll be charged for high treason..." She nodded. "She won't get away with this, she must have killed Nat as well..."

Sighing, The Golden Edge would frown. Missing her friend deeply, someone would quickly disturb them. A Metallo knight would storm into the room, looking directly at the priestess. Nodding towards her, the soldier would salute.

"There's someone here to see you both!" She spoke, looking between the leaders.

Stepping towards her, The Golden Edge would tilt her head.

"Who?"  Ivy asked, intrigued.

"You won't believe me..." The knight chuckled. "It's The Platinium Shard!"

"Of The Orexian Tribe?" The Silver Lining butted in.

Nodding her head, the knight would gesture for them to follow. Asking Ren and Demetrius to guard Gaslight, the two leaders would quickly hurry. Following the female knight, the three would venture through The Metallo Palace. Marching on as they did, the trio would arrive outside the atrium. Nodding at each other, they would walk inside.

As they entered, they would spot a woman wearing medieval-styled, platinum armour. With a metallic skirt and a symbol of a rock inscribed on the chest plate, the lady would turn to the other leaders. Her brown eyes would land on them as she smiled. She would have a large axe in one hand, seeming just as royal as the other two leaders' weapons.

"The Golden Edge, The Silver Lining..." She nodded.

"Well... The Platinum Shard..." The Ingoshian leader chuckled. "This is a surprise!"

"Indeed..." Ivy chuckled. "How can we help you?"

As the pair of leaders stopped before The Platinum Shard, they'd tilt their heads. The woman would chuckle as she moved some sandy blonde hair away from her face. Smiling towards them, the lady would sigh.

"I have something to admit to you both..." She nodded, making the two squint their eyes. "Us Orexian's like to keep an eye on each tribe, so we devised a plan to easily watch you. We have a dozen soldiers undercover, pretending to be a part of your tribes... It wasn't something against you, we just didn't want to open our gates till it was time. The Alloynians are still crazy as ever, but you two... I think... I think we can finally come together!"

Gasping, Ivy would clap. Smiling widely, she would peer to The Silver Lining with happiness. He would chuckle as he peered at her, nodding. Gazing back at the Orexian leader, The Golden Edge would tilt her head.

"So..." She would peer between her and The Silver Lining. "Are you both up for opening the borders? Revealing ourselves to the planet?" 

The two leaders would think to themselves for a few seconds. The Silver Lining would take off his helmet, revealing a smile on his face. Nodding his head, he'd place his mask on top of a table.

"I am!" He spoke, peering to The Platinium Shard.

"Well we know The Alloynians and The Bronze Age won't be very happy about this... But..." She smirked. "I'm in!"