38

♥︎𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓                                𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅♥︎

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

   ♥︎𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓
                                𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅♥︎

She jumped, hugging jimin tightly, "YOU ARE THE BEST I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH PARK SHORTY JIMIN!!!!"She yelled, hugging him tightly.

He hummed, proudly, hugging her back, closing his eyes, suddenly she screamed, holding her head, "I HAVE TO GO WORK TAKE CARE!!"She yelled, rushing out of the apartment.

She sat inside the taxi, sighing heavily, after she reached Infront of the building, she rushed inside the building, once she stepped inside the building, jungkook was the first one to rush to her in the lobby.

She hissed, closing her eyes, because she knows what he wanna say, "YOUR BROTHER IS A COMPLETE JERK!!, HOW CAN HE KICK ME OUT OF MY OWN HOUSE!!"Jungkook yelled, catching everyone's attention.

She palmed his mouth, dragging him inside the elevator, once the door of the elevator closed, they turned behind, "ARE YOU KIDNAPPING JUNGKOOK??!"Taehyung who was standing behind them, inside the elevator, yelled.

She shooked her head, "OMO Y/N DID JUNGKOOK BEAT YOU THAT MUCH THAT YOUR NECK HAS WOUNDS?!"Taehyung yelled, eyes widen, she gasped, pulling out a scarf from her pocket, covering her neck.

"OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK, ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING?!"Taehyung yelled, rushing to jungkook.

He nodded, having the same reaction as taehyung, y/n laughed at nervously, "DID JIMIN...."Taehyung turned her around, holding her by her shoulders, her eyes widen, 'they got to know' she mumbled, closing her eyes, giving up.

"DID JIMIN BEAT YOU!?!"Taehyung yelled, concerned, she opened her eyes, "HUH?!"She asked, not sure about what he asked, "DID JIMIN BEAT YOU, TELL ME Y/N?!"Jungkook yelled, from behind taehyung.

She shooked her head aggressively, and then nodded aggressively, taehyung let go of her shoulders, closing his eyes tightly, controlling his anger, and jungkook did the same, "I HAVE A BLACK BELT IN TAEKWONDO, I WILL CHOP HIS ASS!!"Jungkook yelled, posing like a karate champion.

"I WILL BREAK HIS JAW AND PUSH HIM OFF THE  TOWER HOW DARE HIM!!!"Taehyung yelled, fisting his palm, "n-no no, w-we jus-just ha-d a little, a big little fight and now we're fine, ACTUALLY HE ALREADY APOLOGIZED TO ME"She said, passing them an awkward smile.

"Please don't tell oppa about it"She requested to them, they nodded, the elevator opened, she immediately rushed out of it, she opened the door of her boss's cabin, breathing heavily.

Namjoon looked up at her, she bowed, "good morning sir, I'm sorry for attending late"She said, namjoon hummed, "so what's my today's schedule?"Namjoon asked.

She laughed out nervously, "si-sir your schedule was wrapped in a blue colored file, with kim namjoon written on top of it, with a black pen?"She asked, he nodded, "I forgot that in my sweet little cheap yet beautiful apartment"She said.

Her legs shaking, he slammed his fist on the table, getting up, "NOW GO AND MAKE A NEW SCHEDULE, GO!"He yelled, she flinched, rushing out immediately.

She stood Infront of the photo copy machine, cursing her boss, she was struggling to even stand, suddenly she felt sick, as her head was hurting, she was confused, it's just the start of the day, and she is feeling exhausted, she grabbed the papers, and her boss's schedule, rushing to the elevator.

She rushed inside his cabin, immediately reading his schedule, after she was done with it, she bowed towards him, leaving his cabin, she sat inside her cabin, "UGHH I WANTED TO TEXT HIM BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO READ"She yelled, groaning.

"What he will be doing?, cleaning my room?, or the living room?, maybe he is still washing dishes?, ugh I wanna go to him"She whinned, opening the files, which she have to complete, once she opened her drawer, to take a out a pen.

She saw toothbrush, with sticky note beside it,

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑔, 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘!

She gasped, namjoon didn't forget about the punishment, she whinned, suddenly, hissing, clutching her abdomen, after she calmed down, she again started to write, sobbing, dramatically.

After she was done with the papers, she sighed keeping her head on the table, closing her eyes, it's been already four hours, she got up from the chair, and decided to grab some coffee, she rushed out of her cabin.

She rushed to the canteen, ordering her favorite cappuccino, she sipped the coffee, as soon the counter man handed her the coffee, and she turned around, bumping into the person behind, and the whole coffee fell on that person.

She looked at the person, nervously, min yoongi, his whole suit was ruined, "I'm soo sorry, i will help you to clean it"She apologized, bowing towards him, yoongi sighed, but he knitted his eyebrows.

she never wore a scarf, on working hours, she was buzy apologizing, going up and down, again and again, bowing, and he saw her neck, "it's okay, I will clean it myself"Said yoongi, passing her a smile.

She returned the smile, grabbing another coffee, rushing away, dancing and singing, "finally she found someone"Yoongi mumbled, walking away.

she clicked the elevator's button, waiting for the elevator to arrive, she choked on her coffee, watching taehyung talking with some lady employee, straching his nape, talking shyly, she smirked, leaning on the wall, trying hard to listen to his talk.

But she couldn't, as it was lobby, and he was far from her, she walked forward, fully focused on them, she walked slowly slowly, suddenly she bumped into someone's hard chest.

Jungkook, she immediately hugged him, "you're also stalking taehyung?"She asked, smirking widely, he nodded with a smirk, turning to taehyung, "what do you think, it's a original one or he is faking it?"Jungkook asked, she hummed, thinking deeply.

"Last time he said he is serious but broke up in two days twenty five minutes and one second"She replied, fully focused on him, jungkook hummed.

Suddenly taehyung and that lady burst out laughing, and taehyung turned around laughing, but that disappeared, once he saw them, y/n and jungkook's eyes widen, they tried to walk away, but bumped into each other.

Jungkook & y/n after getting caught by taehyung

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 - (𝒑𝒋𝒎 𝐟𝐟)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें