MEME TIME

A pizza boy was in the shop minding his own business. Then suddenly the phone rang . He got up and answered the phone .

Pizza boy:" Pizza Rut what you want?"

Bahamut: (Oe mortal let me get uhhhh LARGE BONELESS PIZZA and a 2 liter of fonta )

The young man was instantly taken aback . After hearing Bahamut's order .

Pizza boy  :"Fuck kinda pizza? "

Bahamut:( What didn't understand what I said ? Listen well human, I want a pizza and I want it BONELESS )

Pizza boy: "sigh. Um pizza don't got bone on it."

He heard a humph on the other end of the phone

Bahamut:( The fuck did I just say then?! )

Pizza boy: "You said "I WANT IT BONELESS" like pizza got a damn bone in it."

Bahamut: ( YALL GOT BONES IN YA SHIT THEN )

The pizza boy reeled back at the thought "Nah!"

Bahamut:( So what's the problem? )

Pizza boy:"Name one pizza that has bone on it!"

Bahamut:( Listen here mortal! I know and have seen many shit stupid things , including 'pizza' with bones SO JUST DON'T PUT DEM BONES IN MY PIZZA BRUH )

Pizza boy:"Just explain to me how pizza can be boneless."

Bahamut:( If it doesn't have a bone, it's BONELESS )

Bahamut said like it's the most obvious thing ever.Before the pizza boy could retort he spoke again.

Bahamut:( listen you human .I am hungry enough to eat a BEAR .so just make the pizza boneless Dick head )

and he hung up.Slamming the phone down he let out a big sigh and looked to only see everyone staring at him, but he doesn't care.

( Time skip )

Pizza boy :"It's Pizza Rut what do you want?"

Bahamut:( I ordered a pizza almost 2 hours ago you stupid mortals making that shit or nah? )

Pizza boy:" Yesn't  "

Bahamut:( When the hell did you motherfuckers start speaking ITALICS )

Pizza boy:"I don't want to hear anything about no bone-"

he was cut off by the voice he's starting to hate.

Bahamut:( Let me get that motherfucking pizza BONELESS )

With barely kept rage the. pizza boy answered with another question

Pizza boy: "How the fuck can pizza be boneless?"

Bahamut:( If it doesn't have bone it's boneless, It's y'alls pizza don't ask me )

Pizza boy:" AND HOW THE FUCK DOES A PIZZA HAVE A BONE IN THE FIRST PLACE ."

Bahamut:( Look mortal . I need pizza, I need it now, and I need it BONELESS )

Pizza boy:"Ugh pizza can't be bone-"

the pizza boy was once again interrupted.

Bahamut:( The motherfuckers down the street got bones in their shits )

The pizza boy eyes widened at the thought that there was some possibility,

Pizza boy:"Which motherfuckers down the street?"

Bahamut:( Ya'll motherfuckers down the street )

Pizza boy:"Is this a joke?"

pizza boy just hoped it was and just call it a day, but fate doesn't work like that.

Bahamut:( Is this what you humans consider a joke? )

Giving up on life the pizza boy decided to compromise

Pizza boy: "Listen we can get you anything else, but it's not going to be pizza."

Bahamut:( Yeah you know why? Because it's gonna be BONELESS PIZZA )

...
...
...
...

Pizza boy:"Don't ever call us again."

( A/N Credit to Scarcedawn22 for the meme.I just did some changes in it )