Chapter-7 The meeting with the faction leaders part-2

" Talking "
' Thinking '
[Ddraig talking]
{Great red talking }
( Bahamut talking )

(With Issei)

We currently see Issei in class as he was attending a boring lecture until he felt a familiar aura which was coming towards his classroom . After a minute or two the classroom door opened revealing Tsubaki Shinra Sona's queen

Tsubaki:" Excuse me sensei Issei Hyoudou kun is needed in the student council office "

Teacher:" And why is he needed their Tsubaki Chan "

Tsubaki:" Azazel sensei wants to have a talk with him "

Teacher:" Ok class is about to end you may go with her hyoudou kun "

As Issei stood up and got out of his classroom heading towards the student council room he could felt that Rias's peerage was also their with the rest of the members of the sutdent council. As Issei opened the door he could see Azazel sitting on a couch.

Issei:"Yow sensei you wanted to talk about something"

Azazel:"Indeed Issei or should I say Bahamut"

As Azazel said that everyone in the room tensed up at his words the peerage members came Infront off their kings and took a fighting stance in a attempt to protect them .

Azazel:" Calm down kids we are not here to fight and I highly doubt that we can even touch him . How about you take a sit Issei or should I call you Bahamut"

He said to Issei as Issei sat in a couch right Infront of him

Issei:" Issei call me Issei but I am curious about how did you found who I was "

Azazel:"it's pretty simple your name it gave it away issei hyoudou if you don't know he was known in this school for his perverted nature but when you first came to this school under issei's name you declared that you are not a pervert anymore and there are those two of Issei's friend who will somehow convince him to do something perverted but there aren't any complaints about you there are only about them but they must have tried to convince you to join them but instead of beating them to a pulp I heared you just ingnored them that means you are trying to keep a low profile until you fully recovered your power and with the information I got from sirzechs I assumed that you are Bahamut and I was right"

After Azazel finished talking everyone in the room was surprised even Sona who was known as a genius she never thought that simple behaviour can lead to such big things Issei on the other hand wasn't in the slightest of shock because he knew if someone could find who he was it was Azazel

Issei:"Gotta say looks like there is a brain in your head under all the perverted stuff fallen now why did you call me here "

Azazel:" I will take that as a compliment and to why I called you here the three biblical faction leaders wants have a meeting with you to make peace between us the khaos brigade is already a handful and we don't want someone of your power as a enemy "

Issei:" A meeting you say fine then I accept your proposal when is this so called meeting happening "

Azazel:" How about tomorrow at 2:30 pm sounds acceptable "

Issei:" Yes if that's all you need I will be taking my leave "

Azazel just nodded as issei headed towards his class and the rest of the school day went as normal

(Time skip )

It was passed midnight Issei was currently on top of a clip enjoying the view . You may ask what he is doing there well it's not easy keeping two dragons who are rivals under the same roof throwing insults at each other every opportunity they got he got annoyed of this and went out to clear his mind but he wasn't alone