Chapter -4 the return of the dragon part 3

" Talking"
' Thinking'
[Ddraig talking]
{Great red talking }
( Bahamut talking )

( Underworld )
( With Issei )
" So Ddraig how should we do this " asked Issei

[ I don't know partner how about you use your dragon form and release some of your aura to scare them first ] said Ddraig

" No there is no fun in that but I have an idea but I need to ask you something first " said Issei

[ Ask away ] said Ddraig. " Does Albion recognise Bahamut's dragon form " asked Issei .[ Yes he does but why ] asked Ddraig

" Just wait and see " said Issei when suddenly he heard a loud explosion. " Look's like our guests are here time for some action " said Issei as he got up and was surrounded with a purple light .

( In the meeting)
(Boom)
A loud explosion was heard through out the underworld . When Sirzechs and the other demon kings went to the source of the explosion there was nothing but smoke and when the smoke slowly cleared there were four people standing there Rizevim Livan Lucifer , Shalba Beelzebub , Creuserey Asmodeus ,Euclid Lucifuge and Valina Lucifer . She was a girl with sliver white hair like Issei . Her beauty was beyond anyone Issei has ever seen . Unlike Rias, her three-sized were just perfect, her breasts weren't too big nor too small, her waist curve was something Issei admired. Due to her mother being a human she was a hybrid and got the divine dividing gear the scared gear in which Ddraig's rival Albion was sealed .

 Due to her mother being a human she was a hybrid and got the divine dividing gear the scared gear in which Ddraig's rival Albion was sealed

" Sirzechs and the other fake demon kings come out and face us " said Rizevim

" What are you doing here old man " asked serafall. " Ow you have the guts to disrespect someone powerful than you kids these days and for what I came here is to claim my rightfull place as a descendant of the original Lucifer " said Rizevim. " Sister how could you fall so low to serve this fake Lucifer " asked Euclid to Grayfia .
" Enough Euclid she isn't willing to talk how about we first kill the fake demon kings and you can have as much time as you want to talk to her " said Rizevim as he snapped his finger multiple magic circle appeared and from the magic circle came out an army of wizards and mages whose power levels are equal high class devils .

" Why are you wasting your time talking to them let's just kill them all " said Shalba as he was ready to attack . As they were going to attack a large ball of energy came between them and stopped them .

" Who dares to disturb my slumber " said a voice which was coming from a nearby mountain which was commanding power and destruction. As the devils look at the source where the voice was coming from they see a dragon .

" And who do you think you are interfering in devil business you overgrown lizard " said Rizevim

" And who do you think you are interfering in devil business you overgrown lizard " said Rizevim. " Why are you even here anyway this is devil territory" said shalba .
" Hey Albion do you know this dragon " asked Vali as Albion woke up from his slumber his eye widen at what he saw .

" Master Lucifer if you want I will show this overgrown lizard his rightful place " said Euclid. " Hey no fair I want to fight him " said Vali.
" Silence each and everyone of you " said Albion in a terrified voice . " Albion what happened why are you screaming " asked Vali .

" Valina Lucifer if you don't want to die beg for forgiveness to the dragon Infront of you " said Albion .

" Why who is he anyway " asked Vali .
" You want to know who he is then listen the dragon Infront of you is Bahamut the true dragon god of Annihilation and void . He is powerful then ophis and great red combined . His only purpose was to destroy every thing that comes in his path . Once Great red had enough of his destruction and wanted to stop him and he with the help of ophis , the biblical God and the original four Satan attacked him but they were only able to seal him in an unknown place in the Dimensional gap now I will say it again beg for forgiveness " said Albion as he said that all of the devil who were listening all had the same expression.

" Albion please tell you are joking I don't want to die so young I haven't even fought the red one and he has improved a lot from our last fight " said Vali

" Albion please tell you are joking I don't want to die so young I haven't even fought the red one and he has improved a lot from our last fight " said Vali .

" But I am not now do as I say or be ready for death " said Albion . " So Albion you were also sealed in a scared gear " said Issei ." Yes lord Bahamut but may I ask why are you here in the underworld " asked Albion.

" You see I had just recently broken out of my seal and I was recovering my powers but this foolish devils ruined my slumber . I may not have my full strength recovered but I have enough strength to turn the underworld into a wasteland " said Issei
_______________________________________________
This is where I am going to end this chapter and thank you for your support.
And don't forget to review and give me advice.
See you in the next chapter- return of the dragon part 4
Peace out
_______________________________________________