Chapter -6 The meeting with the faction leaders part- 1

" Talking "
' Thinking '
[Ddraig talking]
{Great red talking }
( Bahamut talking )

( A/N : So I need some help, will someone tell me how I'm doing? I need feedback people! I need help ! If this story sucks say so ! If you want me stop writing this story say so ! Just SOMETHING. I am open for ideas )

                    ( With Issei )
We currently see our hero/protagonist explaining to his mate Tiamat why he was in underworld . After hearing the explanation taimat had a weird expression not because of what Issei did to those devils but because he revealed his identity as Bahamut.

Tiamat: " So let me get this straight you are Bahamut, the dragon god bahamut you were released from your seal wanted the supernatural world to know that you were back "

Tiamat asked to which Issei just nodded in agreement . After confirming what she just heard instead of being scared she pulled Issei to death hug .

Issei: ' Ddraig is she some kind of psycho I just told her that I am the strongest being on the planet and she just pulled in a death hug '

Ddraig : [ I don't know partner women are a different species a very hard to understand species ] Issei just mentally nodded at Ddraig's statement. While it was getting hard to breath for him Tiamat was in her own little world

Issei: " Aw Tiamat I can't breath mind releasing me from this death hug " after hearing him Tiamat just released him and apologized to him which he forgave her

Issei: " Okay now I need to go freshen up you two can have a talk when I am not around "

He said that and went upstairs to a shower to get a bath while he was gone taimat decided to talk to Vali about her fellings for her mate .

Tiamat : " So what was your name again Vali right " Vali just nodded " now then how do you feel about him "

Vali was taken back by her question she was asking her about how she felt about 'her' mate like she is willing to share

Vali : " I don't know how to say this when I first saw him my heart felt like it skipped a beat it was a odd feeling "

Tiamat : " Ow I see kid that's what we call love at first sight "

Vali : " W-what are you talking about I don't have such feeling even if I did he will never accept some one like me who is like a ant Infront of him "

Tiamat : " Is that so then let me ask you some questions " Vali just nodded " Now then first question You breath heavily whenever he his near you "

Vali : " yes "

Tiamat: " First sign now second question You can't get him out off your mind " Vali nodded " second sign third question do you mind if he is a god "

Vali : " At first I did but after seeing how he treated you no "

Tiamat : " Third sign now last question do you feel your chest tightened around him and your heart beat really fast "

Vali : " Y-yes "

Albion : " And that's the last sign you are in love battle maniac "

Tiamat : " Aw greeting Albion it's been a long time since I last heard from you "

Albion : " Greeting to you to Tiamat what do you think about my current host "

Tiamat : " Gotta say she looks powerful I am wandering how long will she stand in a battle against me "
Issei : " I would also like to know " Issei came out of nowhere and whispered those words into vali's ears making her cling on to Tiamat