Chapter -5 the return of the dragon part 4

" Talking"
' Thinking'
[Ddraig talking]
{Great red talking }
( Bahamut talking )

( A/N : so guys this is another chapter sorry about the sudden account change got some issues . I am going to try a new writing style hope you like it )

                     ( Underworld )
( Vali P.O.V )
I was currently in the underworld with the old Satan faction . Normally I don't get my self involve in devil business but those old geezers said that I will get a chance to fight one of the current demon kings. But due to my bad luck I am currently standing Infront of a dragon  who Albion said is powerful than Great red and to make it worse I provoke him by saying that I want to fight him now I have two choices first to ask for forgiveness or second fight him and die like a warrior . I was thinking what to do until my good for nothing grandfather decides to speak .

Rizevim: " lies Vali tell your dragon to shut up and you " * points at Bahamut * " you can't be Bahamut he was nothing but a myth a legend. "

Bahamut: " Are you telling me that I am fake . You good for nothing filthy devil scum " .

( A/N : Vali doesn't know that Bahamut is Issei so I am going to address him as Bahamut in Vali P.O.V )

Rizevim: " How dare you talk to me a descendant of the demon king Lucifer like that if I want I can crush you with my own hands but I don't want to get my hands dirty by killing a weakling like you "

Euclid: " Lucifer Sama don't waste your breath talking to him. I will make it quick and end his miserable life "

Bahamut: " HAHAHA you filthy devils think you can do something to me it makes me laugh . Let me show you where you belong "

As he said that a purple light absorbed him and when the light cleared and after what I saw it made my heart skipped a beat . In the place of Bahamut there was a handsome silver hair boy about my age he had ruby eyes . His ears were like of Ophis there were two pearcing on both of his ears and he was releasing an powerful aura . He landed on the ground and open a magic circle from which out came a sword .
( A/N: the black one )

He swing the sword around for a bit and toke a running position and in a blink of an eye the army of mage and wizards head were gone and when I turn my attention toward Bahamut he was holding Euclid by the throat one hand on Euclid throat and anot...

He swing the sword around for a bit and toke a running position and in a blink of an eye the army of mage and wizards head were gone and when I turn my attention toward Bahamut he was holding Euclid by the throat one hand on Euclid throat and another on the sword which was dripping blood .

Bahamut: " what happened devil you were saying something let me remember "Master Lucifer if you want I will show this overgrown lizard his rightful place  " weren't you saying that now why don't you show my place like you say you would there was another thing you were saying what was it aw I remember " Lucifer Sama don't waste your breath talking to him. I will make it quick and end his miserable life " you devils are all bark and no bite you say you would show me my place but you didn't know where you belong  "