Chapter 9: 𝒮𝓃𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓈 𝒢𝑒𝓉 𝒮𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓈

Evelyn was going stir-crazy from being cooped up in this mansion day in and day out. Nothing had changed in the last three weeks she had been here except for Quinn and the near contain presence of her newfound servants.

Evelyn would get woken by Olivia coming into her room, opening the blinds, and letting in the bright morning light. She'd tried to get the semi-demon to stop doing so in the nicest way possible, but it all went in one ear and out the other. Evelyn would then eat breakfast made by Thomas, who was an except chef, and read a book until Quinn got there.

Quinn and herself would watch a few Grey's Anatomy episodes until Quinn ultimately got bored of sitting for too long. They would then migrate to the porch out back where Amy would serve them lunch and as many drinks as they could handle. Once full, a slightly tipsy Evelyn would try to use her powers for as long as she could keep Quinn sitting outside.

Evelyn couldn't even get a spark out when she tried using her power. She had tried using what Crowley has suggested about a week ago, to try and just do it without thinking, but still, she failed.

Then Quinn and Evelyn would mess around the mansion until Crowley eventually showed up. Quinn would leave without so much as a word and Evelyn was then left alone with the King. Not that she cared one bit. Evelyn had grown to truly enjoy her time with Crowley. She found herself waking up and being excited about his arrival.

And today was no different. Nothing was different and it was slowly driving Evelyn mad.

Maybe she would try to escape today? She how far she gets until Crowley or his demons drag her back here. Evelyn wondered just how far she could get before then. She wondered if Crowley's secret detail would hurt her. She wondered if Crowley would. And despite being the opposite of survival, she couldn't help but be enthralled by the idea.

Evelyn cast a glance towards Quinn who snapped a command at Amy to make her come faster. Amy apologized as she refilled Quinn's glass. Before Quinn could do something cruel to the semi-demon, as she had done since the moment she discovered the three, Evelyn spoke.

"I'm feeling a little peakish. Could we maybe get some cheese and meat?" Evelyn asked Amy sweetly, placing her glass on the table that sat in front of her.

"Yes, my lady." She said with a bow of her head.

"Eh--leave the bottle." Quinn snapped grabbing the wine bottle from the woman. Amy gave another small bow of the head Evelyn's way before continuing her journey back into the mansion. "Why is it they only call you lady? 'Yes, my lady. Of course ma'am'." Quinn scoffed, taking a long sip from her drink.

"Maybe because I don't treat them like trash?" Quinn rolled her eyes.

"You're no fun." Evelyn shook her head the slightest bit.

"Quinn," She said, trying to sound as natural as she could, "I ran out of tampons today. Could you get me some more?" Quinn narrowed her eyes.

"Right now? And since when have you been on your period?"

"Yes and since Sunday." The demon continued to stare Evelyn's way, speciously. "Come on Quinn. You'll be back in two sounds." Quinn gave a deep groan as she stood.

"I don't know why you are just telling me to do this now." She gruffed, downing her glass in seconds. Quinn placed her empty glass on the table and gave Evelyn a salute before disappearing from sight.

Evelyn was stood and rushing through the mansion in seconds. She slowly opened the front door, finding no one in sight. But to think that no one was there would be foolish. She knew demons lurked in the dark treeline that surrounded the mansion. It was just a matter of tricking them long enough to make her escape.