Soldier: my hand!

Soldier 2: Water! Bring water!

The Colossal Titan continued to let of steam.

Hange: he's trying to disappear again?

Armin: No, something is different. The last time he vanished instantly, but now, he's maintaining his form and emitting heat like a furnace. If he keeps protecting himself with steam...

Armin this shots one of his hooks at the Colossal Titan as it doesn't make contact as the steam push it back.

Armin: we're unable to attack him with ODM gear! Wh-What do we do?!

Hange: We can't do anything. We wait. Squads three and four, take position behind the target. Rashad his command. Got it! Squad two will wait here. Lauda I'd in command.

Lauda: Understood!

Hange: It's yet to be seen how long he can keep his body burning, but... eventually he has to come out. We wait for that moment to attack. Listen up. Forget about capturing them. Kill 'em... and don't hesitate! Armin... and squad one follow me!
We're got a date with the Armored Titan!

Hange jumps off the wall as the other follow her. Connie is then seen walking out of a steam cloud, holding someone on his back.

Connie: Hot!

Female Soldier: Christa! Connie! Get further back! And take care of those two injured soldiers.

Chirsta who is holding a soldier.

Chirsta: U-Um!

Female Soldier: Huh?

Christa: Ymir can't possibly be dead yet. Please... Rescue her!

Female Soldier: Right.

Connie: Where are Reiner and Bertholdt?! They don't have their ODM gear either! Please, go find and help those two!

The female soldier look at him in shock at what he said. Down on the ground with the Ghost Titan and Armor Titan, the Armored Titan landed a hit on the Ghost Titan in the face as it is sent flying back. The Armor Titan stands as it look down at the Ghost Titan on the ground with on of his hands gone, with a punch mark were the Armor Titan hit.

Eren: You shit... You big piece of shit. And here you wouldn't shut up about a soldier's duty... During close combat training, were you always holding back on me? You're so strong, it's ridiculous. If only I put more power in my shot, you will be ash. I can't even more an inch of my body. I don't even know how to use this power, with this Titan. I always thought you were a stand-up guy. Someone who remained calm, regardless of the situation... A guy who put your comrades ahead of yourself... and I...

The Armor Titan gets closer to the Ghost Titan that is still on the ground.

Eren: To think at one time I wished... to be as strong as you someday.

Mikasa then come up trying to kill the armor Titan, but could do to the armor round his neck.

Mikasa: This did nothing! Eren's attack didn't... And my blades don't work either?!