Go!!

A few day after discovering the shocking truth about Shie Hassaikai's plan, the pro heroes that teamed up with Sir Nighteye were pinpointing the location of the young head of the Shie Hassaikai, Chisaki, and Eri. 

The work-study group who were going to be taking part in the operation were currently on standby and were absolutely forbidden to say anything about their work studies to anyone. Kirishima,Uraraka,Tsuyu,Midoriya,Louie,Charlie. Everyone who was there at that time would be part of the operation to save Eri. Even the holder of the opposite's quirk, Ash Joseph.

Play music

Currently, the seven were participating in their normal class at T.D.L climbing up a rock wall. As the work study group were climbing, the rest of their classmates who were watching them noticed that their movements were very sharp,and as usual ash was showing off in his super form being more athletic than ever.

Jiro : The movements of the work study group are especially sharp.

Bakugo : They figured something out while they were outside! Hey what'd you figure out?! Tell me!

Kirishima : Sorry, I can't!

The work study group finally reached the top and were trying to catch their breath. Midoriya, Tsuyu, Uraraka, and Kirishima then look over to The trio and see that they had been sitting on top waiting while Ash was still in his super form.

The four were worried about their friend after they heard he was going to take part in the operation, knowing that his life could be in danger even though Ash had to much pride to believe that.They wanted to talk to him about it, but it was too heavy a subject to bring up.

Stop music

Start music

Ash was sitting at the table talking with Louie and Charlie while still in his super form.

Louie:you know you can get out of your super form right?you don't have to keep intimidating gohan when he was a teen.

Charlie:Cant we have one page of this book without one of you talking about anime's not realated to us?

Ash and Louie:No.

Ash:Also I learned a technique last night and it made me so powerful I have to be super to contain the power.

Louie then used magic to turn ash into his normal form.

Ash:thanks.

In Ash's head

Eri : D...Don't go...

Nighteye : In the end... I saw Kai Chisaki destroy the opposite's quirk by using his Quirk and then killing Ash Joseph after. That's the future I saw...

Ash : I'll twist that future you saw and change it with my own two gloved hands. Nighteye!

Nighteye : I don't want you to lose you life. I want you to have a bright future... That's how I truly feel...

Ash then snapped out of his thoughts.

Ash and Louie:I going to the bathroom.

Ash and Louie did not expect them to say that at the same time.

Ash and Louie:ok,wierd.

Charlie:third voice lock this month.

Louie then used a spell to make them stop talking at the same time.