Next day of school

The internship was finally over and ash Louie and Charlie had just reunited at the train station.

Ash:so how was you guys internships.

Louie:terible.

Charlie:exciting!

Time skip

It was the next day of school and everyone was talking about there time at the internship.

Ashido:you even got to fight villains? I'm so jealous!

Charlie:all I did was help people evacuate.

Tsuyu : All I did was train and go on patrols, too. There was just one time when we caught smugglers from a neighboring country

Jiro and ashido:that's crazy!

Ash and louie had then walked into the class and Charlie made it first since ash had coffee and..well you know the reset.

Louie:remind me never again to give you coffee again.

Ash:come on,you act like you didn't enjoy running to Italy.

Louie:you made a volcano erupt.

Ash:that you stopped with your book.

Louie just sighed in response as they sat down waiting.

Iida : Now, it is time to commence class! Everyone, take your seats!

Tokoyami : He's so loud...

Jiro : It's 'cause you talked about weird stuff, Kaminari!

Kaminari : Sorry about that...

Currently, everyone is standing in front of All Might in their hero costumes, and behind All Might was one of the training fields.

All Might : Okay, I am here. Anyways, we'll start now. Right. It's hero basic training! Long time no see, boys and girls! How've you been? For this time's hero basic training-- Since you've all just gotten back from your internships, we'll have some fun with a rescue training race!

Iida : *raises hand* If we are doing a rescue training, then shouldn't we do it at USJ?

All Might : That place is for training for disasters. Do you remember what I said? That's right! I said "race"!

All Might : This is Field Gamma! A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth

All Might : This is Field Gamma! A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth. You'll break up into four 5-person groups and go through the training one group at a time. When I send out a distress signal from somewhere inside, you'll all start at once from the outskirts of the city! It's a race to see who will rescue me first! Of course, you'll have to keep damage to building to a minimum. 

All Might then points at Bakugo, who likely is the person that would destroy the buildings.