Cousin's vs cousin

Ash who was in the air with his cousin's Kingston Joseph and Jordi Joseph.

The two stare up at Ash as they all knew that it wouldn't be an easy fight.

Ash:I've been meaning to ask!

Ash then used his super speed to move so fast it looked like time had stopped and Kingston and Jordi also used there speed.

Ash:okay now there is no one watching.why are you guys really here?

Kingston:we where there when you,Charlie and Sai went through the portal.

Jordi:we where having a race across green hill when we saw Charlie go through but before we could call out the portal nearly closed...

Kingston:but before it closed completely I used my quirk to copy its power's.but it turns out...

Jordi: we couldn't join because the slots where full...

Kingston:so we went to the next best thing.

Ash: You have been here this entire time?

They then turned off there speed time and then jordi and Kingston got ready to attack.

Kingston:power drain!

Kingston then sent out his quirk and when he did the ground around him lost its color and it was then chasing him as others got caught in it and lost there quirks.Ash then went back to the group.

Midoriya:you came back!

Ash:yeah,mostly because of that!

Ashido:what is that?!

Ash:that is Kingston,his quirk is super strength,super speed and he can drain the color of things and people taking there quirks so he can use them as his own giving him there colors.

Soon half of the people lost there quirks and Kingston was more colorful than ever.

Ash:he's to powerful to fight head on! Let's just hit some other people!

Kingston then used one of there quirks he absorbed to put class 1a in a cage.

Louie:I got this.

Louie then made a spell than broke the barrier.

Kingston then sent out a beam of light.

Kingston:color...CANNON!!

Before they could get hit ash sent a fire canon

Ash:fire...CANNON!!

The two canons met making rainbow colors on one side and just green and cyan on the other