Chapter 15

The Hashira

💮 Obanai Iguro & Mitsuri Kanroji 💮

"Shinobu! Kyojuro! Obanai! Giyu! HELP! Mitsuri! Gyomei! Muichiro! Tengen! SANEMI! HELP!" Akane's voice screamed in Obanai's head. Obanai and Mitsuri were on their feet immediately.

"Did you-" Mitsuri started.

"Hear Akane? Yeah," Obanai replied. "Let's go!" The pair ran towards U.A. They had been on a date but that didn't matter to them anymore. Their friend no sister was in trouble. And so was Dabi.

💮 Tengen Uzui 💮

"Shinobu! Kyojuro! Obanai! Giyu! HELP! Mitsuri! Gyomei! Muichiro! Tengen! SANEMI! HELP!" Akane's voice screamed in Tengen's head. Tengen's head snapped up. Hinatsuru looked over at him confused.

"Tengen?" Suma asked. "What's wrong?"

"I need to find the rest of the Hashira," Tengen replied. "Sorry."

💮 Shinobu Kocho & Giyu Tomioka 💮

Shinobu added a drop of wisteria to the vial she was looking at. Giyu sat next to her, cleaning his sword.

"Shinobu! Kyojuro! Obanai! Giyu! HELP! Mitsuri! Gyomei! Muichiro! Tengen! SANEMI! HELP!" Akane's voice screamed in Shinobu's head.

"Did you hear that?" Giyu asked. She looked over at him. He looked as alert as she was.

"Yes," Shinobu replied. Giyu nodded and stood up. He returned his sword to his sheath and Shinobu strapped her sheath to her belt.

"Let's go help them."

"Right!"

💮 Muichiro Tokito & Sanemi Shinazugawa 💮

"Shinobu! Kyojuro! Obanai! Giyu! HELP! Mitsuri! Gyomei! Muichiro! Tengen! SANEMI! HELP!" Akane's voice screamed in Muichiro's head.

"Did you hear Akane?" Muichiro asked. He looked up alert. Sanemi nodded. Sanemi grabbed his sword and ran towards the common area.

💮 Gyomei Himijima 💮

"Shinobu! Kyojuro! Obanai! Giyu! HELP! Mitsuri! Gyomei! Muichiro! Tengen! SANEMI! HELP!" Akane's voice screamed. He looked up immediately.

"Lord Himijima?" Iida asked. "Are you alright?"

"Did you hear that?" Gyomei asked.

"Hear what?"

"Akane's voice."

"No, sir. I think you might be imagining it." Gyomei nodded slowly. He knew Akane was out on a mission with Dabi. They were fine, right? Just then, the common room door made a loud bang, signaling someone had run in.

💮 Kyojuro Rengoku 💮

"Shinobu! Kyojuro! Obanai! Giyu! HELP! Mitsuri! Gyomei! Muichiro! Tengen! SANEMI! HELP!" Akane's voice screamed. Kyojuro looked north, where Akane and Dabi's mission was.

"I should get the rest of the Hashira..." Kyojuro said. He took off in a run towards U.A. When he arrived, Mitsuri had just disappeared inside. Kyojuro followed suit. Obanai, Muichiro, Sanemi, Giyu, Shinobu, Gyomei, and Tengen were already there. Giyu saw him first.

"Did you hear it?" Giyu asked.

"What?" Kyojuro hesitated for a second. "Akane's call?" Giyu rounded to All Might and Endeavor.

"See?! We're not insane!" Mitsuri exclaimed. "We all heard it! They're in trouble and we have to help!"

"He's your son," Shinobu growled. "Your son's in trouble and you're telling us no?!" If looks could kill, Giyu would have killed Endeavor by now. The Water Hashira's glare was filled with so much anger. Sanemi was flaring much better. Tengen had to hold Sanemi back so he didn't beat up Endeavor. Obanai stood close to Giyu in case Giyu did try something.

"Guys!" Hawks shouted, flying into the room. "We found the villains' base!" Sanemi reluctantly backed down.

"Where is it?" Kyojuro asked.

"Up north!"

"WHAT?!" the Hashira shouted. Giyu slammed his hands against the table. Sanemi punched the wall. Obanai's hands were balled into fists. Mitsuri looked close to tears. Tengen had clenched his jaw. Gyomei was alert and on his feet. Muichiro looked away from the window. Kyojuro's hand went to his sword hilt.

"We're going," Shinobu ordered. "Now!"

"What?" Hawks asked. "Why?"

"That's where Dabi and Akane's mission was. I heard Akane screaming for help."

"Uh...okay?"

"Gather the heroes! Giyu, help me get the rest." Giyu looked momentarily shocked but nodded. "Oh sorry. I meant Tomioka." Giyu didn't say anything but grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the room.

"Let's go!" Mitsuri shouted. "We have a sister to save!"