Chapter 3

Nezuko Kamado

It's been three days since Akane left. No one has seen her since. The Hashira don't seem worried. Only Nezuko. Right now, it was the middle of the night and everyone was sleeping peacefully. That is until a crow came.

"Nezuko Kamado!" The crow screeched. "Zenitsu Agastuma! Inosuke Hashibira! Thunder Hashira Akane Asha asks for you! Caw!" Nezuko groaned and rolled out of bed before grabbing the box Tanjiro was in. She meets up with Zenitsu, Inosuke, Aoi, Kanao, and Shinobu in the hallway.

"Why so late?" Shinobu grumbled. "I'm going to kill that woman when I see her." Nezuko yawned.

"Please don't," Nezuko said. "We grew up knowing her." Shinobu sighed as they followed the crow to the Master's backyard. There they found the rest of the Hashira and three other women. Akane was nowhere in sight.

"Where's Asha?" Mitsuri asked. The group shrugged as a man with jet black hair stepped out of the shadows. He had scars all over him. The Demon Slayers drew their swords, making the man laugh.

"I'm with Akane," he said. "Don't worry. You can put those away." He had bright blue eyes that seemed to light on fire.

"Are you with me really?" Akane's voice snarled. The Thunder Hashira appeared at Giyu's shoulder. "Get out of here." She had her sword drawn. "Before I call Hawks and have him arrest you."

"Aw Ane. Don't be like this."

"You're the one who started keeping secrets. The reason I had no home is because I left it to help you!" Akane looked around. He flinched while Akane glowered at him. When Nezuko walked closer, she saw tears in Akane's eyes. Akane never cries. Never. Never once since Nezuko met her. Not even when things get hard.

"Ane-"

"No. Get. Out. Of. Here." The man turned and walked away, making Akane sigh with relief. "Hawks is on his way." A man with blonde hair appeared behind Akane and hugged her.

"BOO!" he shouted. Akane let out a strangled screech.

"HAWKS!"

"I'm sorry." He held his hands up in surrender, while Akane glared at him. Akane looked towards the Demon Slayers.

"This is Hawks. The Number Two Hero in Japan. He's the one that I contacted for information." She paused. "The fight isn't here anymore, it's over there. In Hawks' world. Not here."

"What are you saying?" Kyojuro asked.

"I'm saying that we have to go there."

💮 Akane's P.O.V 💮

Akane dropped her bag on the bed at her cousin's apartment. It was a long day. The rest of the Demon Slayers were all situated and Akane finally went to Hawks' apartment. She was staying in the guest bedroom there,

"Akane?" Hawks called.

"I'm in the guest room!" Akane called back.

"Kay. I'm ordering dinner." Akane changed out of her uniform and into the usual clothing she wore when she was in Japan. When she walked out of the bathroom, she walked into the kitchen where Hawks was.

"What did you order?"

"Fried chicken."

"Of course, you ordered fried chicken." Hawks laughed as Akane collapsed on the couch. "How's that Midoriya kid?"

"He's alright. His classmates brought him back to U.A."

"I take it you haven't found any leads for the villains?" Her cousin shook his head sadly. "What are the villains the Demon Slayers are facing, besides Muzan and his Upper Moons?" Hawks sat down on the couch next to Akane.