Chapter 16

Akane Asha

Akane opened her eyes to find herself in Dabi's arms. They were wrapped around her protectively. Her wrists were tied together and it was safe to assume Dabi's were too. She pressed her head against his collarbone. What happened? Then, she remembered everything that had happened to her before Emmu used his Demon Blood Art on her. She looked up to find Dabi asleep. When she looked down, both of their legs were tied so they couldn't walk anywhere. Akane leaned her head against his neck again. So cold... Akane felt Dabi's arms tighten around her. Weird. Where were they?

💮 Giyu Tomioka 💮

The Hashira, class 1-A, and a number of Pro heroes were with them. Along with Toga, Shigaraki, and Twice. The villains' hideout was exactly where a civilian had last seen Dabi and Akane. The memory still sent shivers down his spine.

"Giyu?" Shinobu asked, poking his shoulder.

"Hm?" Giyu replied.

"Do you think we'll be able to find Akane?"

"Yes, we'll find her."

"We have to," Mitsuri added. "She's like my sister!"

"We're family," Kyojuro said. "No one messes with one without messing with the rest of us."

"Kyojuro's right," Obanai said. "As much as we don't want to admit it."

"I admitted it a long time ago!" Shinobu countered.

"Hey," Sanemi hissed.

"What?" Muichiro asked. Giyu, Shinobu, Mitsuri, Kyojuro, and Obanai crept over to Tengen, Gyomei, Sanemi, and Muichiro, who were all watching the entrance.

"Did you see that?"

"See what?" Giyu asked. Sanemi pointed to a window. Giyu squinted to see what Sanemi was pointing at. For a second, he didn't see anything. Then, something moved. Giyu caught sight of Douma.

"I see Douma," Giyu replied. "If that's what you were looking at." Sanemi smacked his forehead and pointed to the window next to it. There, Giyu saw Muzan Mibusuji himself. "Shit. We need Akane for this."

"No kidding," Tengen said.

"Let's get the battle started," Obanai growled. "Shinobu, Mitsuri, you go get Akane and Dabi out."

"Right!" Mitsuri said.

"The rest of us will attack the demons while the heroes get the Liberation Front." The Hashira looked at each other then nodded. They'd been together a little longer than Akane before she joined them among the Hashira. They were proud to call her their sister. Giyu looked towards the building. I'll get you out of there, sister. We all will.