The three holidays

Start from the beginning

Eda's mind still numb due to the drugs she was given, her eyes red and puffy, yet her expression stern, under her wet lashes Eda saw Jennifer,

Jennifer visibly cringed at the cold stare, She received from Eda.

clearing her throat, She went ahead and unlocking her feet and then her hands from heavy chains,  Jennifer grabbed Eda's forearm forcing her to stand,

Eda who was now in a  standing position stared at the opened door of basement expressionlessly  and then her stare moved towards Jennifer who was standing beside her , as if she wanted an explanation,

"he only ordered me to free you"

Eda nodded her head and started walking outside, she had been here before too that's why she knew the way to main gate.

Jennifer who didn't had any courage to follow Eda, left the place to sleep in her own room. Eda who was now walking in the corridor of the house stopped at a door. Opening the door, She peeked in to confirm the absence of any living being in the room. when she saw no danger, She stepped inside, took a pen from the holder  and a sticky note from the table, writing down some words, Eda placed a sticky note on the table. and left the room as well as the house.

Having no money and mobile phone, unfortunately, Eda had no choice but to walk home.
By the time she reached the house it was noon.
She was tired and wasn't in state to talk to anyone, so without informing anyone she straightly went towards her room,
only she knew how much she missed her bed last night, her head hit with a pillow, in no minute the slumber embraced her and she slept like a dead log.

............
............
............

The case with Mirha and Izna was same, Even though they should be sad and guilty about their behaviour and should do something to repent for their mistakes, yet they were doing anything but repenting for their mistakes.
Zaeem has ordered them to not to participate in any of his mission as a punishment, so here they were sleeping calmly and enjoying the torment.
it was a real deal to get a day off from Zaeem and now Zaeem himself had given them three days off,

...........................................................

The return of Saad was still hidden from everyone, except Amaar.

And on the other hand,

A file with the name of 'Khan enterprises' was placed infront of him, it was the same file Amaar stole from Zaeem's office. it was sure that Amaar has no use for keeping the file, but he can surely have a great benefit from the chaos caused by this misplaced file.

And this matter wasn't hidden from Zaeem, this was the only reason Zaeem was silent on this issue.
He wanted to know Amaar's next step. He wanted to know how far Amaar could go.

If Amaar was going to play a game, Zaeem was also going to use Amaar as a pawn in his own game.
..............................................

Eda who just woke up from her sleep, headed downstairs. The scene infront of her was unbelievable.

Her two friends with tea cups in their hands were munching snacks while watching a movie.

Eda cleared her throat to get attention of her friends.

Izna was the first one to notice Eda's presence,
" oh you came back!"

"when did you came back"

both of them asked.

"in the noon"
Eda answered.

Izna's with confused voice said,
"and why are you like this?

"what do you mean by like this"

Eda asked.

"I mean like this, I for sure thought that you would be covered with bandages. "

Izna said taking a sip of her tea.

"you should be thankful that I am fine"

Eda gasped.

"well we're afraid to say this but we aren't"

Izna said.

Mirha agreed with Izna.

"well leave my matter and tell me about yours"

Eda asked

"What about our matter?

Mirha repliedm

"Why both of you are at home, at this time"

Eda voiced her confusion.

"well your brother gave us 3 day holidays"

This time Izna answered.

"for what reason"

Eda was still confused.

" for our honesty"

Izna spoke.

"and honesty about what"

Eda questioned in a perplexed state.

"about telling  why you went to Amaar's house"

Mirha answered Eda's question in a single line.

Eda visibly gasped for air.
....................

"Boss is home and is asking your presence in his room."

A servant conveyed Zaeem's message to Eda.
..................

words count: 1255