final

----[o]-----

----[o]-----

Hyunjin stopped dancing with Y/n as she had to go to the bathroom. He waited for her. He didn't intend on eavesdropping on those close to him but it kind of just happened. ''So what are you going to do with Y/n? Are you gonna ask her out?'' The second he heard her name, he had gotten interested in the conversation so he kept listening.

 ''Dude he can't, she's with Hyunjin.'' ''She's with Hyunjin? Like a platonic relationship?'' ''No they're in a romantic relationship. Didn't you know that?'' ''No, how would I know. I've never seem them acting like a couple. Are you sure they're dating?'' ''Yeah.'' ''I don't know. She never said anything about a boyfriend. I don't think they're actually in a relationship.'' ''So you're saying it's fake?'' ''Could be. I don't know.'' ''Now that you mention it. I've never seen them kiss, only like holding hands and hugs.'' ''You can fake a relationship like that.'' ''I don't know, they're skinship is quite intense at times.'' ''We'll find out later. I'll just start flirting and see what happens. Maybe I'll add some touches as well'' ''Haven't you been doing that already?'' ''Yeah but now I'll make it so obvious so that she can't ignore it.''  Youngjae said.

Y/n was already done and walked to Hyunjin, he was too focused on the conversation. She lightly tugged his sleeve. Hyunjin turned his head to her and smiled right away as she was already smiling at her. ''Wanna go back to the two rascals?'' she asked as she held his hand in hers. He simply nodded. She had enchanted him. Anything she would want is what he would get her or do. Head over heels.

They sat down. Hyunjin immediately started a conversation with Jinho. ''So what's the plan? I really need one cause Youngjae is trying to flirt with my baby.'' he said. ''Your baby....Mmm okay.'' Jinho said and glanced at Y/n for a second, she was peacefully having a conversation with Chaewon. ''It's your baby so figure it out. I'm not trying to get involved in your drama.'' he then said. ''Oh come on man, help a friend out.'' Hyunjin said. ''It's y-'' ''Hey Y/n, I didn't know you would be here. I thought you weren't really into partying.'' Youngjae interrupted Jinho as he started talking to Y/n. She turned her head towards him. Chaewon and Jinho glanced at each other. ''Well I'm not into it, I just sometimes check it out. It's nice that you're here. Are you having fun?'' she asked even though she interrupted her conversation with Chaewon, she didn't want to mean and ignore his existence especially since they have quite some classes together. She wasn't really in the need of drama. ''Yeah it's really fun. How about we go get a drink?'' he asked. 

Y/n glanced at her friends. ''Sure, why not.'' she said. She stood up and Youngjae started walking. Hyunjin grabbed her arm. She looked down at him. ''I'll be back very soon.'' she said and ruffled his hair. He just nodded and let go of her. She quickly followed Youngjae downstairs to the bar. There were in a club after all. 

Hyunjin glared at the two of  them as he sipped his drink. His eyes were only of them. ''Dude,  you're going to glare a hole in the both of them.'' Chaewon said. ''They're just chit-chatting.'' ''She might be but he has other intentions. I overheard him with his friends.'' Hyunjin replied still not looking away from Youngjae and Y/n. ''Then go get your girl.'' she said.  ''I will.'' he said and gulped his drink down. He stood up and walked towards the stairs, still checking if they had moved or not.

Y/n felt an arm slip around her waist, she looked to her right and saw that it was Hyunjin. He kissed her cheek, making her blush. Youngjae rolled his eyes at the sight in front of him as he was gulping down his drink. ''We should go on a date.'' he said as he put his glass down. She was shocked to hear such a question. 

''I can't. I'm in a relationship with Hyunjin.'' she said and made the distance between Hyunjin and her non existing. ''But you're not really in love with him, are you?'' he asked with a terrible attitude. ''What? Who are you to assume such a thing? I think I'm quite aware of how I feel.'' she replied. ''Oh stop pretending. I can tell it's fake.'' he said.

Without thinking, Y/n turned Hyunjin's head to her and put her hands on his cheeks. She planted her lips on to his. His lips were soft. Hyunjin put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. Youngjae had rolled his eyes and left. Jinho and Chaewon were watching the whole thing. Chaewon was proud of her best friend.

Realization hit Y/n. She let go of Hyunjin and stepped back. She was shocked at what she did. Her thoughts were all tangled up, it made her panick. She walked away from him and went outside by using the backdoor.

The door closed in front of him but he opened it right away. ''What's wrong?'' he asked. ''I should've done that.'' she softly said. ''We should stop this.'' she said this time loud enough for him to hear. He was silent for a bit. ''Yeah we should.'' he said. ''Let's stop pretending and actually date.'' he said after a short pause. She was shocked as well as speechless.

''I know you felt the same as me just a few seconds ago. Y/n, let's just date for real. Be my real girlfr-'' he was interrupted by Y/n stepping closer. He was flustered. She grabbed his collar and planted her lips onto his plump, pink and soft lips once again.

She leaned back to catch her breath. ''Let's date.'' she said. He smiled at her before placing his lips back onto hers.

THE END

-----[o]-----