7

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

"Where have you been?" Hyunjin's friend asked as he just got back inside. "You were outside for an hour. Look how wasted these idiots are." he said. "Sorry, I saw someone I knew." Hyunjin said. "Why did they even drink so much?" "They were complaining that they didn't have someone for Valentines day."

Hyunjin looked at his friends that were passed out with their heads on the table. "I'll get an uber for them." he said to his friend. "It'll be here in 20 minutes." He went to sit down beside his friend and ordered a drink.

"You survived another Valentines day." his friend suddenly said. "Yeah. I wish they just wouldn't follow me around everywhere." Hyunjin said. "But this time I didn't mind it too much. I even gave someone a Valentines gift this time." Hyunjin confessed. "Really?! YOU? Who was the lucky one?" his friend asked curiously. "Oh no one you know." he replied. "Do you like the person?" "I wouldn't say like. My eyes just always land upon her." "What a lucky girl. Maybe you'll finally date someone." "I wouldn't necessarily say that but who knows."

Y/n unlocked the door and walked inside. She put her shoes off and saw Chaewons shoes standing there. "How was your date?" she asked as she noticed her roommate was back from her date already, quite early. "It was fun enough for me to stay but too boring for another date. I just think dating isn't from me." Chaewon complained. "Dating isn't for you?! Then why did you have those relationships?" Y/n asked. "I was stupid." "Stupidly in love yeah."

"Where did you get the teddy bear from?" Chaewon then asked as she noticed the teddy bear in her friend's hands. "From the arcade." she replied. "You got it yourself? Sounds impossible." "No, Hyunjin got it for me." Silence filled the room. "What?" she asked as her friend's silence made her somehow slightly nervous. "You're telling me that Hwang Hyunjin got it for you on Valentines day?" Chaewon asked, trying to understand the situation. "Yeah." Y/n nonchalantly replied as she placed the teddy bear onto her bed.

"Is there something going on between him and you?" she asked, smirking at her friend. "Me and Hyunjin?! No, how could there be something going on." she said and paused for a bit. "He happened to be there and saw me fail to get it so he got it for me." she explained. "You keep running into him lately." "I know, it's really weird. But he's nice so I guess I don't really mind." Y/n said. "He is indeed very nice." Chaewon agreed.

"I just don't understand why he said 'happy Valentines day' to me after giving it to me." Y/n said as she had gotten ready for bed. "He said what?! ..... Maybe he's just messing with you?" she replied to her friend as she was ready to sleep. "He doesn't seem like the type to do so." "He messes with his friends a lot. Maybe he messes with you because he wants to be friends."

"Friends with me? He has enough friends already. I think he was just pitying me or something." "Yeah makes more sense, you're a hard person to be friends with." Chaewon said resulting in getting hit by Y/n's pillow. "Ouch. You hit my face." she said as she threw it back to her friend. "You deserved it." Y/n said as she placed her pillow underneath her head again.

-----[o]-----