6

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Hyunjin has survived Valentines day, barely. His friend screwed him over by telling him to come over while they has gathered a ton of girls that were looking for him there. He had received so much chocolate that he never wanted to see it again. He was thankful of course but this was just too much.

"You guys are terrible." Hyunjin said to his friends as they were roaming the streets of Seoul. It wasn't actually the end of Valentines day, but he wouldn't receive anything off campus so he was a free man now. "We're really sorry. Let us make it up to you by drinking some. What do you say about that?" his friend asked. They all looked at him. "I guess that'll do for now." he replied and started heading to a bar not too far away from where they were at the moment.

Chaewon had gone on a date so Y/n went into Seoul by herself. She didn't to stay on campus as there were a lot of couples being a bit too lovey dovey. She walked around town, somtimes going into some shops.

Then she saw it. An arcade. A smile instantly grew onto her face. She enter the arcade zone and looked around. There was almost no one there. She walked to the claw machine and looked at the items inside. There was this cute teddy bear in it. She wanted it. She grabbed some money and put it into the machine.

Hyunjin stood up as he told his friends he was gonna get some fresh air. He walked outside and stood closeby the entrance. He looked to the front. There was an arcade. Not many people were in the arcade, which he found weird cause it was the perfect time to have fun at an arcade.

He looked around the people who were there. His eyes fell upon a girl. A smile grew as he kept looking at her. She was very focused on getting the teddy bear, but failed miserably for a lot of times.

Y/n groaned out of frustration as she failed for the umpteenth time. She wanted to grab some more money but had ran out of coins. She swiftly turned around and went to change a bill into coins. She thanked the man and walked back to the claw machine. It was being used by a man and a little girl.

She hoped that the little girl didn't want the teddy bear but some other stuffed animal that was in there. Her dad tried getting a cat plushie but failed. "I'm sorry." he said to his daughter after a few failed tries. The daughter was clearly sad about it.

The man moved to the side and Y/n took the spot. She put a coin into the machine. Her goal wasn't the teddy bear, her goal was the cat plushie. She got it after two tries. The dad and his daughter had walked off after she had failed the first time. Y/n grabbed the cat plushie and ran out of the arcade. She looked around and spotted the two of them. She ran to them and tapped the dad, cause she didn't want to startle the child.

He turned around as well as the girl did. "Here." Y/n said and bent down to give the cat plushie to her. She smiled at the girl as the girl excitedly grabbed onto it. "Is it really for me?" she asked. Y/n let go of it and patted her head while smiling brightly. "Thank you." the both them said.

There she stood again, in front of the claw machine. She was only gonna spend the coins she had left on the teddy bear. She didn't want to waste too much money so if she didn't succeed before she runs out of coins, it was done. She would leave without the cute teddy bear.

Hyunjin had been watching her the whole time. He saw how she gave the cat plushie to the little girl. He admired her for her kindness.

"Stupid machine." Y/n said as she failed her final try. She kicked the machine, resolving in grabbing her foot because it hurt. Hyunjin silently laughed. As she walked towards the toilet, Hyunjin sneaked to the claw machine. He put a few coins in it. He had never been so focused nor this determined before. But of course he wasn't a magician and he too needed to try a few times before he got what he wanted. He quickly hid.

Y/n was about to head home but wanted to see if the teddy bear was still there. She was hoping to get it tomorrow, since she'll drag Chaewon along and she's good at those kind of machines. She looked and her eyes widened. Someone had stolen her teddy bear. She knew it wasn't really hers but it just felt like it.

She looked around to see the culprit but she didn't see anyone with the cute teddy bear. When she looked in front of her again, Hyunjin was standing there. She flinched as she was startled by him suddenly being there. He laughed at her reaction. "Hello." he said and smiled. "Look what I got." he said and showed her the teddy bear she was trying to get.

"You! I almost had it." she said. "Liar. You were failing miserably." he said. "But luckily for you, I was here and got it for you." he then said and handed Y/n the teddy bear. She was suspicious at first but after a bit of thinking, she accepted it wholeheartedly. She smiled while looking at it. Hyunjin took this opportunity to take a picture.

"Hey! Delete that." she said to him and tried to get his phone. "No, it's my reward for getting it out." he said and went on his toes. "Fine." she said as she hugged the teddy bear tightly.

He suddenly took a step forward so they he could whisper something in her ear. "Happy Valentines day." he whispered. He backed off to see a stunned Y/n and left the scene without saying anything else to her.

She grabbed her phone to look for the time. It was indeed still Valentines day, for just another 5 minutes. 'Did he just gave me a Valentines gift? Omg Y/n, stop. What are you thinking?!' she thought but she couldn't stop herself from smiling.

-----[o]-----