5

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

It was Valentines day. Hyunjin wanted to dissappear, desperately. He got out of bed and got ready for the day. He was happy that the school had made a rule that gifts weren't allowed inside the classrooms. Hyunjin had his running shoes on and put on the hood of his hoodie. He bid his roommate goodbye as he was planning on going to class.

He sat there in the classroom. He was way too early but sadly it was the only way to escape from all those girls who wanted to give him chocolate. He laid his head onto the table.

"Why is it so hectic outside?" Chaewon asked herself as she walked into the classroom. Hyunjin lifted his head at the sound of her voice. They locked eyes for a second. "Oh it's because of you." she said. "Sadly, yeah." he replied. She went to sit down two rows in front of him. 10 minutes were left until their class would begin. "Is it really that bad out there?" he asked as he looked at the door. "I suggest you leave through the window when class is over." she replied and grabbed her book from her bag.

"Hyunjin, just go out there already. I can't even go to the toilet because it's so crowded here." his friend said as he sat down next to him. Everyone was now there but not the teacher. The door opened and closed very quickly. All eyes were on the teacher that was shocked by the mass of people outside. "Sorry I'm late. Valentines day is always..... Let's just get started." he said as he quickly glanced at Hyunjin.

Class was over and Hyunjin rushed to the window. "If anyone asked. I wasn't here." he said to some of his friends. He put his hood on and opened the window. He crawled out of it and closed it quickly before running off to find a place to hide.

He ran over campus. He had avoided most girls that wanted to give him chocolates but somehow he had a few in his backpack. He found a little grass area where no one but one person was. He smirked as he slowed his pace down and walked over to the person, who was sitting on the grass.

He sat down next to Y/n. She didn't notice it as she was too absorbed in the book she was reading. She was also listening to music so she was oblivious to his existence. "What are you listening to?" he asked as he gently took one of the earbuds. The sudden touch scared her. "Oh it's you. Hello." she said and decided to just let it be.

She was very well aware that he wouldn't leave even if she said so. "I love this song." Hyunjin said and scooted a bit closer to her. "What are you doing all alone here?" he asked. "Avoiding all the drama of today. You do know that 8 out of 10 girls are looking for you, right?" she asked. "I do. That's why I'm trying to hide myself." "You shouldn't have left the dorms then." "They would come there too. This college has no good hiding spots." "You clearly haven't seen everything on campus."

"Hyunjin!" some girls were yelling his name. His eyes widened in fear. Without thinking, he laid his head onto Y/n's lap and covered his face with her book. She was so shocked by it that she froze.

"Excuse me for interrupting but have you seen Hwang Hyunjin?" one of the group of girls asked her politely. "Hwang Hyunjin? Hmmm I think I saw him go that way earlier." she said and pointed to the left. "Thank you."

"Are they gone yet?" he quietly asked Y/n after a minute of silence. "Yeah." she said and pushed him off of her. He whined in pain. "You know. Girls would die for me to lay my head onto their lap." he said. "Really? I can go and get them for you." she said and made it seem as if she was getting up. He held her shoulders so she wouldn't be able to get up and stared into her eyes with a pleading look. "Chill. I won't. I'm not that evil." she said.

Hyunjin layed his head onto her lap again. He also grabbed her book and placed it over his face again. "And what do you think you're doing?" Y/n asked him. "They won't expect me to be with you so let me just rest for 10 minutes before going." he said. She didn't protest against it. It was just 10 minutes, she could survive that.

Since she didn't react at all, he lowered the book so he could see her face. She was just looking in front of her while bopping her head to the rhythm of the music. He smiled and placed the book over his eyes again.

-----[o]-----