20

----[o]-----

----[o]-----

Y/n and Chaewon had arrived early to help Jinho and Hyunjin with the few preparations that needed to be done. ''Where's Hyun?'' she asked as they approached Jinho who was blowing up some balloons. ''Do you already miss me babe?'' she suddenly heard from behind her. She turned around. ''Yes I'm desperately longing for you.'' she said and rolled her eyes. ''No. I need to know where these are supposed to go." Hyunjin's smile dropped. "Just put them wherever you think it would fit the best." he replied.

An hour later and students were dancing on the dance floor. Hyunjin was somewhere in the midst of the dancing crowd. Y/n walked up the stairs as Jinho and Chaewon were sitting there.

"Why was he doing this again?" she asked as she sat down at their table. "He felt like it." Jinho said after exchanging glances with Chaewon. "A party in awhile is fun. Later you won't be able to party so much anymore so enjoy it." Chaewon so she wouldn't continue questioning the reason behind it. "You make it sound like we're old. Or that we party a lot." Y/n said.

"So you guys aren't really into partying?" Jinho asked. "I love to party. It's always so fun." Chaewon replied. "Ehh sometimes it's fun. Most of the time it's just way too noisy." Y/n replied. "What about you?" "Well I've come to like them. I didn't like it at first but Hyunjin was and still is my closest friend so of course I'd go with him whenever there was a party." Jinho replied. "His popularity really was an issue and first but at least it's okay now, mainly because of you." he said and looked at Y/n.

Hyunjin looked around, he was taller than most of the people there so he could easily look for Y/n. He looked up at the balcony and saw her, sitting there, chatting with Jinho and Chaewon. He excused his way our of the crowd which was very difficult. Some people were really into the dance that they couldn't be bothered to move. He had maneuver his way, it almost felt like he was trying to escape a maze.

He finally reached the stairs. He smiled happily as he thought about getting closer to Y/n. He happily walked up the stairs. Before actually going to his friends and his lover, he'd scan the crowd to see if Youngjae was already there. He hadn't seen him yet. He turned around and walked to his friends' table.

Y/n saw him come closer and made room for him. Hyunjin sat down next to her. Their was enough room, but his leg was touching hers. He laid his arm down behind her. It was touching her shoulders as she was with her back against the back of the couch. Chaewon was just smirk at Y/n while Jinho gave his friend a thumbs up.

"What were you guys talking about?" he asked as he looked at Y/n. While she was looking down to see a lot of people dancing. Chaewon just laughed at her friend. "You are something else." she said. "Go dance with her, you idiot." she then whispered to him. Y/n got curious and turned her head, meeting Hyunjin's eyes that were looking at her. "What are you guys whispering about?" she asked. "Nothing. Wanna dance?" Hyunjin asked.

"Me? Down there?" "Yeah it'll be fun." "Oh just take her already. It's not like she'd run away from you." Chaewon stopped their pointless conversation. He grabbed her hand and entangled their fingers with one another. Y/n waved at the two friends that were gonna stay seated. She didn't know but they were waiting for Youngjae to show up.

Hyunjin was still holding Y/ns hand as he led the way through the dancing crowd, checking from time to time if she was keeping up okay and she wasn't being dragged by him. As soon as he was at a place that was fine. He started dancing with her, having the time of his life as he was with the one he liked.

Y/n was enjoying the time she was spending with Hyunjin. She wasn't the best at dancing, he was better but he didn't mind it at all. He though it was adorable.

"He's here." Chaewon said and tapped Jinho causing him to choke in his drink. "Dude calm down." he said. Chaewon leaned over the railing that she was sitting close to and looked for Hyunjin. After awhile of signaling, he finally looked up at her. "He's here." she mouthed to him and he nodded in response. Y/n got curious and looked up to see Chaewon waving at her. She waved back and smiled at her friend.

-----[o]-----