17

----[o]-----

----[o]-----

Y/n was walking over campus on her way to class. She was on her phone for a second when a guy approached her. "Hello. May I ask you a question?" he asked her, making her look up at him. She put her phone away and shield st him. "Yeah of course." she replied. "Could you tell me where classroom BM401 is?" he asked. "Oh I was going there so you can just come along." she said and started walking.

"Are you new here?" she asked as they walked beside each other. "Yeah. It's my first day here." he replied. "Nerve-wracking isn't it?" she asked. He nodded. They arrived at the entrance of the cafeteria. Hyunjin who was sitting on a bench talking to his friends, had seem them walking. He didn't recognize the guy as one of Y/n's friends. He watched them walk side by side. He couldn't help but feel a bit jealous.

They arrived at the classroom. ''This is BM401.'' Y/n said. The guy thanked her and waited by the door for someone to come while she walked inside. She took a seat beside her friend as she grabbed everything she needed. She received a text from Hyunjin, asking if they could hang out later. She couldn't answer is as her teacher suddenly started talking.

They had to work on something in pairs. The teacher walked over to her. "Could you help him out with catching up on everything?" he asked as the new guy stood next to the teacher. "Yeah. I'll help him." she said and moved her bag so that he could sit there.

After class she had offered to teach him what he had missed. So she had texted Hyunjin that she couldn't hang out with him. They walked over campus on their way to the cafe so they could discuss everything there.

They had been there for some time already. As Y/n looked up for a second. She saw Hyunjin walking in but he hadn't noticed her. She just watched him sit down. "Is this how you do it?" Youngjae asked. She focused on him again.

"Yeah. You could also do it like this. It's easier and shorter way to do it." she said and showed him how to do it.

"Isn't that Y/n?" a friend of Hyunjin asked as he had noticed her. Hyunjin turned around and looked for you. When his eyes finally found you, he wasn't too happy. "You're still together right?" he asked. Hyunjin replied to him by nodding. Youngjae was sitting close to her but she didn't think anything weird of it. She was just helping him.

Hyunjin didn't liked the fact that her shoulder was touching his. "Switch seats with me." he said to his friend. His friend just laughed at him for being like this but he did switch his seat with his jealous friend. "She's just helping out." he said. "I know but that doesn't mean HE thinks that way too." Hyunjin replied as he drank a bit of his drink while keeping his eye on them.

He'd sit there for quite some time. He couldn't just leave. He couldn't, he didn't trust the guy. Y/n was explaining something to Youngjae. He didn't really pay attention to what she was saying, he was just staring at her. Hyunjin knew that look and he didn't like it one bit. She was his. Fake or not. He wanted her for herself so that look was not one he wanted to see.

"Do you get it or am I explaining it too fast?" Y/n asked Youngjae as she turned her gaze towards him to meet his eyes that were already looking at her. He was flustered by the sudden eyes contact. He cheeks flashed a light color of red. "No it's fine. I understand it, thanks to you." he said and immediately  tried to solve something in the hope that you wouldn't talk about his light red cheeks. Meanwhile Hyunjin was glaring at the guy.

-----[o]-----