4

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Y/n rushed out of the dorms as she looked at her phone. She had 6 missed calls from Chaewon. She had forgotten about the time as she was watching a kdrama. She had to be at the other side of campus. The campus was quite big so to be on time, the only thing she could do was run as if there was no tomorrow. If she was late, Chaewon would definitely be mad at her and when she's mad, it ain't fun.

Chaewon nervously sat in her chair. They had a drawing class. She had to find a model for it but she had forgotten about it. She had to beg Y/n to do it but she wasn't here yet and class was about to start. She was crossing her fingers in hope that her friend would show up and save her from her own stupidity and forgetfulness.

"Chaewon, if you didn't find anyone just admit it." a classmate said. She did find one, but the one hadn't shown up yet. It made her nervous as Y/n didn't pick up any of her calls. "Yeah then we'll have Hyunjin be the model." another one said. 'Hyunjin? Is he in this class?' she thought. "I'm sure she has a model. Maybe they're just a bit late." she heard Hyunjin say. She looked to her right and saw here. "Were you always in this class?" she asked him. "Yeah. My seat is always next to you." he said. "Oh." she said.

Y/n was panting as she leaned against the door frame. "Who are you?" the teacher asked her. "I'm supposed to be the model." she said. "Ahh you're just in time. Come in." the teacher said.

"Students. Today we're gonna draw this model. Chaewon you did a very good job at finding a model. She's very beautiful. Anyways, for this drawing you're free to use whatever style you'd like." the teacher said as she gently dragged Y/n to the center if the class onto a little stage so every student could see her. "Remember, you'll have to hold this pose for 2 hours. So don't pick a difficult one." the teacher warned her. She nodded and placed her body in an easy pose. She was confident that she could hold it for 2 hours.

She looked straight ahead, locking eyes with Hwang Hyunjin. She glanced at Chaewon, giving her a look without making it too obvious. "I didn't know until today." she mouthed silently. Y/n just rolled her eyes and looked forward again. She didn't really want to look at Hyunjin for two hours straight but the students had already started drawing her so she couldn't change her pose anymore.

An hour had passed already. Hyunjin had this huge smirk on his face. Y/n didn't like it one bit. His hand rose into the air. "Yes Hyunjin." the teacher said while making eye contact with him. "Are we allowed to go closer, to get all the details down?" he asked. "As long as you don't touch the model." the teacher replied and went back to checking if anyone needed help.

Hyunjin stood up from his chair and walked over to Y/n. She didn't like him being that close in this situation. She couldn't do anything. She was cursing at her friend in her mind. As if Chaewon could sense it, she hid herself behind her canvas. He just stood there, staring at her. He was scanning every little detail of her face. He stopped at her eyes, staring deep into them.

He had to admit, she indeed was very beautiful but that wasn't the reason his eyes always fell upon her. He gave her a little smile before turning around and going back to his seat. He immediately started drawing again while taking some glances at her every once in a while.

"My body's aching. You owe me big time." Y/n said to her friend as she sat down onto the grass. Their class had just finished and her body was cramped up from standing still for two hours. Chaewon nodded and started to massage her friend's legs so she would feel a bit better. "I don't even know if that's helping it or making it worse." Y/n said. Her friend still continued massaging her either way cause she felt really bad. It was supposed to be her day off.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin asked as he stood in front of them, looking down at them. Y/n simply nodded as a reply, which she regretted right after. Her neck was in pain. Chaewon immediately started massaging her neck. "You'll be invited by the teacher for another class to see the drawings. I thought you might wanted that info since Chaewon just ran off." he said.

"Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow Chaewon." he said after a bit of a silence. "But we don't have this class tomorrow." she said kind of confused. "We have almost EVERY class together. Have you never noticed?!" Hyunjin asked. He was shocked at how little attention she payed to others. She just replied to his question with an awkward smile. "I guess until tomorrow then." she said. He nodded and left.

"Do you even know all your classmates?" Y/n asked her friend as they watched him walk away. "I know most of them. I think...." she replied. Even Y/n was shocked and they had known each other for some years already. "You didn't know who THE famous Hwang Hyunjin even though he's in most of your classes. You clearly are missing some tea." she said. "As if you knew who he was." Chaewon said and glared at her friend.

It was true, she hadn't known of Hwang Hyunjin until recently but she didn't want to admit it even if Chaewon already knew the answer. "Oww my legs." Y/n said so she didn't have to reply but she wasn't lying. It did in fact hurt quite a lot. Chaewon immediately forgot about it and massaged her legs again. "Ohh my poor baby. I'm so sorry. I'll buy you some meat, okay?" she asked in her sweet voice. Y/n simply nodded.

-----[o]-----