15

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

The next morning. The girls walked out of the room, ready to head to the bathroom to brush their teeth. "Wow, you look gorgeous." Hyunjin said who was sitting on the couch. "Looks aren't always it." Y/n replied. Hyunjin followed them into the bathroom. "Is this what you guys always do?" he asked as the girls stood next to each other brushing their teeth. "No not really." they both replied. "I feel like a third wheel." Hyunjin complained. "Then go hang with Jeongho." Chaewon said. "He already left to eat with his friends." he replied.

People have noticed that Hyunjin and Y/n were close again so they backed off. "Is everyone here? Yeah? Okay. Today we'll be doing this activity in pairs within your team." the second Hyunjin heard that he linked his arm with Y/n, so that Chaewon had to be paired with Jeongho. He stoke his tongue out to her as she rolled her eyes at him.

A few moments later and they were off on their treasure hunt. Hyunjin still had his arm linked with hers. Y/n was looking at the map. "There are quite a lot of challenges. I bet they got the idea from Dora the Exlporer." she joked. "I bet you still watch it." Hyunjin said. "I bet I can hit you in the face." she said and started walking, dragging him along as he was being clingy.

They had done quite some challenges already but they definitely weren't close to ending this activity. They now had to get something out of the tree but Hyunjin wasn't tall enough so they couldn't get it the easy way. "I'll get it. Let me just use your knee to reach the branch." she said. After his help she climbed the tree and got the medal they needed. She went lower and jumped down, into Hyunjin's arms. "You've finally fallen for me." he said. "No. You caught me so I didn't fall." she replied and pushed herself out of his arms. She looked on the map again. She discovered a way to be faster.

"I don't think this is the right way." Hyunjin said. "It's a short-cut. If we go through the trees instead of following the path, we'll be- AHHH." She almost fell down the hill but Hyunjin had grabbed her arm. He quickly pulled her close. A bit too close. She stared into his eyes as he was already staring into hers. His gaze slowly shifted to her lips. He looked back at her eyes and then at her lips again. He leaned in, slowly getting closer. Y/n could feel his breath on her lips. She felt like he could hear her heart beating. Her heart was definitely working overtime.

"Are you guys okay?" a voice asked them as the person walked through the bushes. She instantly pushed him away causing her to still fall down the hill. "Y/n! Are you okay?!" Hyunjin asked as he was surprised as well as concerned. He slid down the hill and crouched down next to you. "Yeah. It's fine." she replied. As her heart was still beating fast because of Hyunjin, she didn't feel that much pain until she wanted to stand. She fell onto the ground again as her ankle couldn't handle her weight. She had twisted it. "I'll go inform a teacher " the other student said and ran off.

Hyunjin however didn't wait for a second and crouched in front of her. "Get on my back." he said. "No. Let's just wait for the teacher." she said. Hyunjin glared at her. He was very worried so he wanted her to let her ankle get checked. She looked away as she slowly got on his back. Her arms were tightly around Hyunjin's neck. "I'm so-" "Don't even finish that sentence." he said as he got up and started walking.

Y/n's ankle was indeed twisted so she wasn't allowed to walk on it for today. They sat down at the place they would have the BBQ after everyone would be back. After a while everyone slowly started to get back and take a seat. Chaewon got back with Jeongho and found them very quickly. She was shocked to see her friend with her ankle wrapped in bandages. She walked over while glaring at Hyunjin. She grabbed Hyunjin's collar. She was ready to beat him up. "It's not his fault." Y/n quickly said as she pulled her friend back. ''And if you do fight, let me get some popcorn first.'' she joked.

Chaewon sat down next to her friend, crossing her arms. ''I am not leaving you alone with him anymore.'' she said. ''What? That's a bit dramatic.'' Hyunjin replied. ''Dramatic? Look at her ankle!'' ''How -'' Y/n ignored their bickering and started talking with Jeongho.

-----[o]-----