Sick Day

Gina woke up feeling awful and then on top of that she was on the worst time of the month but for the first time she wasn't alone.

Gina's POV

It's been awhile since I've been this sick, I think I ate too much yesterday night and then woke up to my period starting and for once its heavy!! Normally I'm super light and I don't have a lot of cramps but it's like my body is totally turning against me today. I just wish Eej was here, let me text him.

She picked up her phone and texted him. She told him immediately what was happening but sadly got no response from him. After 30 minutes of waiting she decided to try to go back to sleep, she laid on her left side and within five minutes she was sleep.

One Hour Later

There was a knock at the door that woke up Gina, as much as she didn't want to get up she knew she was home alone and had no choice but to answer the door. She went downstairs and at the door was Ej and bags filled with many goodies in his hands!

Gina: Ej you made it *she hugs him*!

Ej: Of course I did! The reason I didn't answer was because I wanted to surprise you with all your favorite stuff!

Gina: Wait what did you get?

Ej: Well most girls like chocolate for their period pains but I know that gives you heartburn sooo instead I brought yogurt, bananas and kiwis. Along with some water so you stay hydrated. These foods were on the list that help with period cramps so I picked the ones I knew you liked.

Gina didn't even say anything to him, she just looked at everything he got her and a smile slowly raised to her face along with some tears in her eyes.

Ej: G are you okay?

Gina: I'm amazing Eej it's just...I'm not used to this type of treatment.

Ej: You deserve this type of treatment, hopefully your periods don't get this bad next time though.

The moment he mentioned cramps Gina had a big one and kneeled to the floor. Ej immediately swooped down, picked her up and brought her back to her room. He sat her down and tucked her back in.

Ej: Just stay here and I'll bring up your stuff okay?

Gina: Okay *she smiles*.

Ej rushed downstairs and got the water because he figured water is what she needed at the moment. With Gina being in bed he knew water was the best thing for her at the moment. He brought everything upstairs and he found Gina rocking back and forth. He put everything down and immediately kneeled next to the bed. He turned her face towards his and brought his other hand to her stomach and started rubbing it slowly and with that her rocking ceased.

Gina: Wow I've never thought of rubbing my stomach before.

Ej: Well I'm glad I was the first *he chuckles*. Is it helping?

Gina: A lot...please don't stop.

Ej: Couldn't stop me for nothing *he smiles*. Want your water?

Gina: Yeah I do actually *she sits up*.

Ej opens and hands her the bottle of water. Ej then got into bed next to her. Once she got done drinking she immediately sat herself in between his legs and leaned into his chest. Ej started rubbing her stomach again and within minutes she was fast asleep. Ej slowly found a way to lay down and they stay that way.